• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Knight of Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Maybe to remedy to variance in types (note that there could potentially be 14 different types among Knights) that the challenger is allowed change a Pokemon between battles.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Very wise advice Mr. Greene (=
    Added to OP.

So ShinyNinetales, ThomasCallaghan, Joshkinz, and LancetheDark, are you ready for your battles?

Last edited:

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    SCV i thought our battle would be on the weekend, and no im not ready- had to make a new team for the two new types i chose:( ill hopefully be ready by the weekend:)

Greene1516

Years
    I will have one of my teams finished tonight SCV so IF I get the time I can do some of these battles for you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2010
    I want In

Okay i want to take on your league ^_^ buddy me or something to let me know

My Fr is
    2536-0179-6638

Name : Sam

Greene1516

Years
    Okay i want to take on your league ^_^ buddy me or something to let me know

My Fr is
    2536-0179-6638

Name : Sam

It's far from ready to open, and I suspect that even when it is SCV isn't going to go following challengers around.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Quite correct Mr. Greene

A) We are not open
    B) I'm not going to "follow" you down for a match, that is your responsibility to stalk, I'm not a stalker
    C) xD

] V [

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I disagree- I still have to test ThomasCallaghan, ShinyNintales, and Greene is testing Joshkinz.
    If you join us it would be lovely (=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back