• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Knight to A3...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Alright, forgive the random Chess reference, since it actually has little to do with this thread.

Anyway, my question is this: in what situation do you feel you play best? What is you best role, and why exactly is that? What do you feel makes that role work for you?

For myself, having only really played as an innocent or regular mafia member, I'd say being well informed as a member of the mafia helps me a lot, but I don't know how I'd perform with a different role. And I also haven't yet been mafia from the start, so that might change things for me. We'll have to see.

Tell me what really works for you :3

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I'll edit this post more when Blarz ends, but I feel me with some sort of night power and being able to discuss who to kill with a group of people THAT DOESNT WANT ME DEAD COUGHOPCOUGH

But yeah being a mafia is cool.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm actually loving being an innocent for once - although it's really frustrating, it's also a lot of fun trying to piece together the snippets of information we get and all. Even if everything I've said and believe in turns out to be wrong, I really enjoy all the discussion and accusations that have been flying around lately. :P

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    The best ones are when you actually have an OP role haha... I can only say for F&D, but being the Nymph was so good, and I was able to manipulate people, and letting them trust me... It's a hard task for a game like Mafia. Of course, being on the other side of the law, it sounds exhilarating, because they are trying to find you and kill you...

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Being an innocent is fun! You get to play all the mind games as you try to tear apart the pieces of evidence and lies that are handed to you.

Meanwhile, as a member of the mafia, I think you get to play with their mind games and slowly nudge them into the wrong direction, getting innocents lynched and killing more innocents as days go by.

Lone unaligned roles are not where I best shine since I'll have to dupe both the mafia and the innocent, and even then I can still die to a random mafia attack. Well, ToS wise, immune to an attack before getting lynched thanks to someone mentioning it in their death note.

I really like investigative roles, I think it suits me really well. Plus, I like to have an extra lead on some of the players and inform the innocents about their alignment, unless if I die to a random mafia attack...

Back