• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kodocha...?

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    I LOVE KODOCHA!!! I just saw this on the "recently posted" thing, and I was like, "OHMYGOSH KODOCHA!!" Kodocha is the BEST MANGA EVER!!! EEEEH!! *dies*

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I`ve read the manga before, but I don`t have any more volumes. I just have Volume one. Dx I love the show so much though. =] Especially Kurata! She`s so hilarious & random. xD;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love Kodocha! I have all the volumes of the manga, and I been watching the anime. But I got to tell you something, I think the manga is a lot better. Don't get me wrong, the anime is great, it is just that first I fell in love of the manga. I got all ten volumes of it.

Last edited:

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ZOMGG MY FAVORITE MANGA OF ALL TIME! Even though it's so old...

...I think my year-old signature and avatar makes everything clear. <3

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Kodocha is one of the more underrated series out there. I've never read the manga, but I liked the anime.

Back