• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konichiwa

Years
    Hi to all PC members and newbies alike, I'm Rocket Superior Chase (or Chase for the lazy XD) and this is my first Pokemon forum that I've signed up for, so I hope to make alot of freinds here, well see ya around I guess ;)

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I just checked your IP and it seems that it matches up to olzy's and Holtaskelta. o.o; I have to close this for now, but PM me with any objections and I might reconsider. :33;

*closes*

~Karli

EDIT-- Due to a simple misunderstanding, this shall be openedededed again! n__n; --Karli

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Welcome to PC, hope ya have a great time if ya need anything or ya wanna be friends please dont hesitate to PM me.
    -Diego

Lucid

Hello~ Welcome to PC! follow the rules, and stay active. Have fun here! ^^

Years
    Rocket Superior Chase said:
    Hi to all PC members and newbies alike, I'm Rocket Superior Chase (or Chase for the lazy XD) and this is my first Pokemon forum that I've signed up for, so I hope to make alot of freinds here, well see ya around I guess ;)
    Don't worry, this forum ish friendly to users, so I'm sure you'll have a good time here and probably will make many friends. If you want, I can be one of your first friends here. Be sure to follow the rules and such. If you want to talk about anything, let me know in my PM box.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Rocket Superior Chase said:
    Hello and welcome to PC. I am a ninja called Retsu. Please remember to send message to me and ask me about what you need anytime. I will try my best to help you. I hope you will stay active and have a wonderful time with new friends.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to PC Chase! ^^ I'm Kelsey, 'tis good to meet you. ^_____^ PM me if you ever need help with anything and have an awesomely awesome time here at The PokeCommunity! =D

~Kelsey

Back