• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konnichi wa Minna-san~

Years
  • Konnichi wa! Watashi wa Kira-Kira desu~ [/speaking in japanese]

So, for those who don't know a single word of japanese, I'm just saying Hello, I'm Kira-Kira~ (and yes, judging by the 'watashi' part, I am a girl)

Well, I hope I have a good time at these forums and make some Pokemon loving friends~

black panther

pokeblade
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    hello
    welcome here
    i am sure u'll have fun here. everybody is nice on PC
    if u need a friend, PM me or any one here!
    everyone here is very nice indeed

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ah yes...its rather fun to speak Japanese. x3

Welcome to the PC. ^^
    Hope you like it here!
    Be sure to check out the rules!

~ Peace

See ya around the forums!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Sorry I cannot speak Japanese So anyways
    ~Welcome to PC pm me to be friend or neeed help and also
    Follow the rules enjoy yourself in this community :>.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Wow, I can't speak Japanese at all. X3;; I know what some words are, I just can't say a whole sentence. Anyway, welcome to PC, Kira-Kira. :33 I hope you have a great time!

--Karli<33

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I lived in Japan for like 6 years I think and I never learned to speak one word of it. Enjoy your stay here.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • Kira-Kira said:
    Konnichi wa! Watashi wa Kira-Kira desu~ [/speaking in japanese]

So, for those who don't know a single word of japanese, I'm just saying Hello, I'm Kira-Kira~ (and yes, judging by the 'watashi' part, I am a girl)

Well, I hope I have a good time at these forums and make some Pokemon loving friends~
    Well, Kira-Kira, I didn't quite understand that. I'm sure you meant to say; "Konnichiha, Watashi ha Kira Kira desu," but what do I know. Anyways, Irasshaimase, Kira Kira. Watashi ha Nikoru desu. Watashi ha Oosutoraria kara kimashita. Yoroshiku onegai shimasu. Omae ha doko kara kimashita ka?[/Is speaking in proper Japanese. (Give me a trophy.)]

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Basic terminology, such as 'watashi,' 'hai,' 'konnichi wa,' and etc, are usually derived from anime and what majority know. I doubt it matters, anyhow. XD *gives nicoleb a trophy* ;<

Welcome. Ms. Kira-Kira! Have a nice stay at PC~ ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    haha japanese... sounds hard... O.O
    lol anyways.. WELCOME to the PC!
    PM if you wanna be friends... and have a great time

~Catch ya later~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • That's cool that you know some Japanese. X3 I also like your avatar, blue = prettyness. <3 I'm Kelsey btw, yay...! :3 Welcome to PC, have a fun time.

~Kelsey

Back