• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konnichi wa, Minna-san!

Years
    Konnichi wa, Everybody!

I'm new here! I registered a while ago, but I wasn't very active. That's when I decided I wanted to come here more often.

Nickname: Ash Ketchum.
    Male/Female: Female.
    Birthday: 21 July.
    Likes: Friends, Family, Anime, Manga, Magic, Reading, Writing, Drawing, Computer, TV, Sports, More!
    Dislikes: Traitors and stuff like that.
    Music: I'm listening to almost everything, but my favourite's are Rock music and Anime music.
    Interested in: Anime, Manga, Magic, Alchemy, History, More.
    Favourite series: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Beyblade, Dragonball (All), Pokémon, Ouran High School Host Club, Lost. I'm going to watch more Anime's so I'm not finished with this list! *Grins*
    Favourite books: Darren Shan, Harry Potter, Stravaganza, Manga's.
    Favourite food: Pizza & Noodles!
    Favourite Pokémon: Pikachu, Mew and Totodile are cool. And.. Cindaquil, Lugia,- Ok! Let's just say I like them all! *Peace*

Err,- I guess that's all! If you have any more questions you can ask me.
    Nice to meet you all! *Grins and Peace*

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Welcome (back) Talita.
    I wish you a lot of fun and friends on the Pokecommunity.
    If you have any questions, ask me. =D

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Nah, sorry, i don't remember you, but welcome back.

Haha, yet anotheroverly excited member. W00T!

xD see you around, PM me if you wanna be friends.

Years
    @Kippy: Arigatou! *Grins* I'm sure I'll have loads of fun here!
    @Krafty Quill: Yup. I don't really care about that. Gheh.
    @Key: I will. Thank you! ^^
    @Murderface: No need to apologize. *Grins* It's not weird that you don't remember me, 'cause when I registerd, I never posted. *Sweatdrop* Gheghe! Anyway, Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm going to PM you! xD
    @Lt. Surge's Raichu: *Points* It's not weird that you don't remember me, 'cause when I registerd, I never posted. *Sweatdrop* Ahaha! *Scratches the back of her head* You too, Thanks! *Grins*

Thanks again, everybody! *Peace*

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Gheh is some kind of eh...you know in the anime when they sweatdrop? Kinda like that.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    x3 Ash is totally my favorite character.

xD

Anyhoo, Hello hello,
    and Welcome back to PC!

~ Have fun

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I somewhat remember seeing you around here before, but I doubt that I've talked to you personally. That could be changed if you hang out here more often though. :3

Anyway, welcome back. x] By the looks of your title, it seems to me that you are interested in Japanese. If that's so, you should check out the Japanese club. See ya around. ^_^/

Yoshi_Master

Yoshi Pokémon
    Years
    Hey, welcome to the PC Forums!

Hope you enjoy your stay! Post often but please don't spam.
    "asdfghjkl;" -- plus much more than that is an example of spam!
    So don't do that.
    See ya around the Forums, I hope :)

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    KRAFTY. D; Don't post in a welcome thread more than once plz kthx.

Anywho. Welcome (back!?) to PC, Talita. :D! I'm Karli. It appears that we have quite a bit in common. OKHC ftw. Anyway, have an awesome time here. ^_^

EDIT - Btw, your avvy rox my sox.

Years
    @Krafty Quill: Err,- Okay. Call me however you like! Yeah, Thanks Kippy! It's not really a sweatdrop, it's.. Eh.. Well, In some Anime's they chuckle, and you can write that as 'Gheghe'. 'Gheh' is just a abbreviation of the word 'Gheghe'. I hope you understand now! *Grins*
    @Drew: Ash is my favourite character, too! I like Misty, Brock, and some others, but Ash's my favourite! ^^ Thanks for the welcome!
    @Hantsuki: Yeah, you're right. I'm planning to come here more often, so don't worry 'bout that. *Smiles* It's true that I'm interested in Japanese. Very interested, indeed. *Grins* I'll check it out! Thanks!
    @Yoshi_Master: I know what spam is and I won't post things like that. I'm sure that I'll enjoy my stay, I'm having fun already, and I hope to see you around, too! Thank you for your message!
    @Sorano: Gheghe! It doesn't matter. I don't really mind. *Grins* [/AboutTheKraftyPart] Anyway. Nice to meet you, Karli! I don't know what OKHC ftw means - But it's cool that we have some things in common. Gheh. Thank you! I'm sure I'll have an awesome time here! *Peace* And thanks again! That's Naruto, dancing on my icon. =D
    @_Prince_: Hey, _Prince_! Thanks you. I'm enjoying my stay already. Most of the people here, who I've met, are very nice! ^^

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Aww, you seem like a nice person. ^-^

Welcome to PC and be sure to stay here and have fun! xD You actually like all the same anime as I do! Yay, I found someone just like me! ;D

btw~ Nice avi. ^v~

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Hey Talita ^_^ Naruto and Ouran High School Host Club rule. Noodles rule also. XD

Enjoy yourself here and whatnot, I hope to see you around! :3

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hiya welcome back to PC ^^;

Have alot of fun!

Back