• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konnichiwa :D

Alinie

Band Geek
    Years
    Konnichiwa,Watashi no namae wa Alinie desu. Kidding. Hi, My name is Alinie. I'm new here, and just wanted to introduce myself. I like to speak japanese (very badly), so please bear with me! This is about the third RP fourm I'm on. As implied, I'm mostly here to RP. I'm reading through the rules, but I will probably goof up soon. Thank you for reading! :)

Oyasuminasai (It means goodnight. Oh, goodness, I should really stop doing that!)
    -Alinie :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi Alinie! Welcome to PC. It's fascinating to know that you can speak Japanese! Good luck with that!

Good thinking that you're reading the rules. Some of the rules have changed today, so you signed up just in time! :)

Anyways, hope to see you around, and have fun!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    It's great to see people who can speak Japanese, even if it is badly. I mean I learn from the anime, and all I know in the language is how to call someone an idiot. XD Anyway, welcome to the community and hope you have a great time here.

RPing does seem fun, but I wouldn't know as I'm only just starting to patricipate in one myself. You should go find it and check it out, but I'm too lazy to link the RP I'm in so I hope you can find it. You've already found the forum, so there's no point in linking you to the place from here. :D You might want to read the rules not for just the RP section, but forum-wise rules, so you know what not to do and how you can avoid slipping up. Just between you and me though, I think you may be able get away with it if you say it in Japanese and if they don't understand you. XD

Be sure to ask someone, especially a moderator if you ever need help around the forums, and again have a great stay. :D

Ja ne (I think that's Japanese for see you later XD).

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Oh, "mostly here to RP", that's what they all say. In the end, you'll be doing much more than RPing, trust me. :P

I can Jap as well! でも...わたしの日本語はあまり...

At any rate, welcome! Have fun! Read the rules! Etc! Etc!

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hi and welcome!

If you're interested too, I've got an RP underway (pokemon related). It's still in the midst of sign-ups.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hey Alinie, welcome to the forums! I bet your Japanese isn't half bad, if anything I only know the basics of it all, so it's pretty cool that you know a bit of it. XD; I don't think I'll even attempt to say anything in Japanese like some of the above did, as I just might fail, haha. I'm glad you're already reading through the rules though, it was just updated not too long ago so you'll get to know most of everything you need to know to get around here.

Seeing as you're interested in RP's, you might want to check out the Roleplay Corner. There's even the RP Discussion where you can share some of your ideas for another RP or get opinions on your own. :) I'm sure you'll end up making a lot of friends there as well.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have questions or just want to stir up a conversation, don't hesitate to VM/PM myself!

NatureKeeper

I am still learning Japanese but of complete "whatsoever"ness.
    Welcome to PC!

Have fun.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Ohayou Gozaimasu (yeah it's still morning here :P)! And welcome to PC! I've picked up bits of Japanese here and there thanks to my anime obsession, but if I could find the time and money, I'd definitely want to learn more and perhaps visit Japan at some point in the future.

I should get into RP'ing... I even have a character from my old fan fiction days all ready to go and RP with, but I need to find the time to get into one. And I do hope you'll explore other sections of PC, as we have tons to offer!

Have fun on the site, and I hope to see you around!

Ah, another Japanese-speaker! My two older sisters speak in Japanese all the time and I can sometimes pick up what they're saying, but not very often. I'm learning Spanish, but I keep saying Spanish words with a Japanese accent. XD
    And one time, I was in Spanish class, and I was supposed to shout out the Spanish names of animals and I almost said the words uma (horse), kuma (bear), neko (cat), zo (elephant), and orenji (orange). Seriously, orange? What was going through my mind? I was supposed to say Spanish animals and almost said Japanese orange instead! XD

Back