• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Koromori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    He means this bat:
    Koromori

I know what bat he was talking about thats why I said I would be okay if it was

I love it.

What I don't love is the intense amounts of whining about everything.

bawww mommy i don't liek the pokemon im going to make an avatar, title and thread about it bawwwwwwwww

Ravecat being his usual n00b-troll self... Good day to you sir...

I like the idea of Koromori being a Honduran Bat, they're freakin awesome! I immeadiately though Demidevimon when I first saw it. XD

I thought of that afterwards...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It doesn't bother me that much. I can totally see this being 5th generation's new Zubat.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    I'm not trolling, you should know that by now. You just have to deal with me so much because I like to point out stupid posts; something you're quite capable of creating.
    I feel like I should write a thesis on why children always think people who are smarter than them are trolling.
    inb4 hurdur u r troll i am smartr den u!!!
    I'm callin' it.
    Get over yourself.

:toot:
    I love me the batty thing, people need to be more open-minded.
    This is being created by a professional video-game company, with years of experience.
    You might not like it, but that doesn't mean it's objectively bad, there are people out there who will be fans.
    And there will be other designs you do like.

It's all good.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I'm not trolling, you should know that by now. You just have to deal with me so much because I like to point out stupid posts; something you're quite capable of creating.
    I feel like I should write a thesis on why children always think people who are smarter than them are trolling.
    I'm callin' it.
    Get over yourself.

This is being created by a professional video-game company, with years of experience.
    You might not like it, but that doesn't mean it's objectively bad, there are people out there who will be fans.

It's all good.

You're still afraid to give me your age so you are most likely younger than me... But you are being a troll perfectly so yes you are a troll good sir... Goodbye

Last edited:

Tsudo

The dark trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    ^ this.

And i dont hate it, but i dont like it.

Hiiragi

(׬×)
    Years
    I'm callin' it.
    Get over yourself.

It's all good.

Quoted for truth.

Koromori looks okay to me, at least it's better than Zubat.:P

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    i would say there golbat wings but ahh well...

And yeah, thats the most dirty thing I've seen, Gamefreak are really starting to run out of ideas...

I'm callin' it.
    Get over yourself.

It's all good.

You sir seem to be stuck up.
    This isn't a stupid post, it's an opinion. Infact most people posting are agreeing with the creator, you obviously have decided to post to go against him which is un-necessary.

You are obviously going to quote this and start trolling at me now, but I know people like you. Your just little kids in small wardrobes, thinking they know everything.

Last edited:

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    It's cute and I bet it will evolve into something wicked. Its body only looks like Koffing from a distance b/c it's hard to see the details. But like MRAS said there are more than one species of bat, and just b/c we have one already doesn't mean there shouldn't be more!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    When I first saw the art, I thought of a Core-X from Metroid Fusion, the furthest thing from Koffing imaginable.

Koromori

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I think its interesting to say the least. No official art or anything has yet to be seeb. Of it and in the picture its a little blurry, so you really shouldn't jump the gun yet :/.

Cyberglass

the stuff Porygon are made of
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    The picture's not very clear, so I don't have a good enough idea of what it looks like to judge its appearance yet. I would be nice to have something other than Zubat in every cave. I don't really see why people think it looks like Koffing. It reminds me much more of Venonat. I just hope that they DON'T make it purple, though, because if it isn't purple it doesn't look a thing like Koffing, Zubat, or Venonat. Assuming it will be purple because of the shape means that we are trying too hard to compare it to other Pokemon when we should really be assessing it for its own design.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I find it so funny that the person who hates Koromori so much had the idea of making it it's own thread. Like really?

And for anyone who thinks it's a Koffing with Zubat wings, looks again. The body of koromori has no open pores like Kofing and it's wings are smaller compared to Zubat.

Not to mention it's face is smaller than Koffing and it has eyes while Zubat doesn't.

So yeah, if people would stop saying this load of crap, it would be great :D.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    How about waiting until we have clearer artwork before we write it off as a Koffing clone? We don't even know what color it's going to be, for Pete's sake.

Just because it's round does not make it a ripoff.

Thank you!! When I first saw it I thought of a grass type. Almost like a flying bush or something. :P Not every Pokemon is just a mix of past ones. >.< Plus all we have is penciled in concept art, don't like it if you will but there must be less trivial things not to like about it...

Pot calling the kettle black...

And yeah, thats the most dirty thing I've seen, Gamefreak are really starting to run out of ideas...

This isn't a stupid post, it's an opinion. Infact most people posting are agreeing with the creator, you obviously have decided to post to go against him which is un-necessary.

Erm firstly, Calder's quality of posts is rarely high, most of them just attack people and their opinions with a very defiant air of arrogance.

And secondly, I'm not sure that it's fair to say GameFreak is running out of ideas (something that's pretty much humanly possible) based on ONE concept art. I mean there's plenty of other Pokemon in that picture...I happen to like alot of them. If you don't like any of the new 5th generation Pokemon that's your opinions but I'd suggest you state that, "GameFreak is running out of good ideas," or more accurately, "GameFreak continues to create Pokemon that I find displeasing. They seem to be choosing to create Pokemon that I and others (though not everyone as we're probably a shrinking minority) dislike greatly."

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    i would say there golbat wings but ahh well...

You are obviously going to quote this and start trolling at me now, but I know people like you. Your just little kids in small wardrobes, thinking they know everything.

As long as there is money to be made Gamefreak will never run out of ideas. There are also 1000+ more possibilities for pokemon ready to be made.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm callin' it.
    Get over yourself.

It's all good.
    100% agree with this post. It seems pretty cool, but like I said not amazing. There's a chance that I might catch one. ;o
    You're still afraid to give me your age so you are most likely younger than me... But you are being a troll perfectly so yes you are a troll good sir... Goodbye
    Says the person who is also not displaying their age.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    As long as there is money to be made Gamefreak will never run out of ideas. There are also 1000+ more possibilities for pokemon ready to be made.

Wrong, there isn't even close to 1000.

If you haven't been paying attention lately, there rumor's Satoshi may be ending Pokemon after the 6th generation.

And who knows, it may even be the 5th.

If what you say is true, than you think we have over 8 new gerneration on their way. Not happening.

Just imagine how much memory will be needed by than.

Even if it was possible, the cost it would take to make it would be beyond the price now.

So no, lost that idea. It ain't happening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back