• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Koromori

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Wrong, there isn't even close to 1000.

If you haven't been paying attention lately, there rumor's Satoshi may be ending Pokemon after the 6th generation.

And who knows, it may even be the 5th.

If what you say is true, than you think we have over 8 new gerneration on their way. Not happening.

Just imagine how much memory will be needed by than.

Even if it was possible, the cost it would take to make it would be beyond the price now.

So no, lost that idea. It ain't happening.

There are tons of objects and animals that havent been made into pokemon.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
    Why do you need to fight guys?
    neither of you is a troll, and nikorasu, ravecat was actually reffering to a post, not the whole thread.
    anyway, back on topic:
    Koromori

SOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!! X3
    best bat pokemon ever! imagine its evo, ooh i wonder what that would be like??
    hmmmmmm...
    Spoiler:

Yes, i actually made that myself. XD
    but atleast we have a better bat, and also, this makes a 6 bat total! people can finnally have an all-bat team (with no doubles) but yes, i find it nice and hopefully it will look like the white fluffy bat thing ( and not like my super scary thing)

Wind

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    I KNOW that but no video game would be able to hold the data of 1500 characters and hold a story too.

it would be either too slow or too short.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    I KNOW that but no video game would be able to hold the data of 1500 characters and hold a story too.

it would be either too slow or too short.

Not at this current time but they could easily do it later on. 200 MB can hold 493 pokemon on the DS cartridge. The 3DS cartridges are 2gb. They will be able to hold A LOT more.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011

100% agree with this post. It seems pretty cool, but like I said not amazing. There's a chance that I might catch one. ;o

Says the person who is also not displaying their age.

That was a discussion with Ravecat and I in a PM so you have no idea what ive said or have not said so kindly butt out of stuff like that...

Thank you!! When I first saw it I thought of a grass type. Almost like a flying bush or something. :P Not every Pokemon is just a mix of past ones. >.< Plus all we have is penciled in concept art, don't like it if you will but there must be less trivial things not to like about it...

Pot calling the kettle black...

Erm firstly, Calder's quality of posts is rarely high, most of them just attack people and their opinions with a very defiant air of arrogance.

And secondly, I'm not sure that it's fair to say GameFreak is running out of ideas (something that's pretty much humanly possible) based on ONE concept art. I mean there's plenty of other Pokemon in that picture...I happen to like alot of them. If you don't like any of the new 5th generation Pokemon that's your opinions but I'd suggest you state that, "GameFreak is running out of good ideas," or more accurately, "GameFreak continues to create Pokemon that I find displeasing. They seem to be choosing to create Pokemon that I and others (though not everyone as we're probably a shrinking minority) dislike greatly."

You don't even know me Waffle-San lol You've only seen some attacks mostly I help people on the site or give my opinion which I am entitled to just so you know...

i would say there golbat wings but ahh well...

And yeah, thats the most dirty thing I've seen, Gamefreak are really starting to run out of ideas...

You sir seem to be stuck up.
    This isn't a stupid post, it's an opinion. Infact most people posting are agreeing with the creator, you obviously have decided to post to go against him which is un-necessary.

You are obviously going to quote this and start trolling at me now, but I know people like you. Your just little kids in small wardrobes, thinking they know everything.

He is just stalking me to troll me its just his way of life... I just try to ignore him...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    @~Wind~: That thing in the spoiler scared me. Not even kidding. ;;

I do hope to see this thing get a pretty bad-ass evolution. I feel like Koromori is getting about as much respect as Mijumaru when it was first announced. :(

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    @~Wind~: That thing in the spoiler scared me. Not even kidding. ;;

I do hope to see this thing get a pretty bad-ass evolution. I feel like Koromori is getting about as much respect as Mijumaru when it was first announced. :(

Koromori would be loved if it was based off of a Honduran bat because it would be adorable.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    What an amazingly pointless thread. How did it get so many posts? Try to make threads that can, you know, actually create discussion rather than idiotically bashing one Pokemon we've barely seen.
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back