• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen KradDrol1's Competitive Breeding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2013
    Hello I'm KradDrol1, Ive been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue version. I'm so Excited about Pokemon X and Y. Nintendo has done a really good job. So many possibilities for new Pokemon teams, move sets, natures, hidden abilities, and items. We are going to have a lot more people playing the game this Generation.

There will be more Nintendo Events, Tournaments, and leagues to enter, where you could win big prizes. In hopes that more people will play competitively, (online, in tournaments, at Nintendo events, or with their friends) Ive started up a breeding service where you can buy any Pokemon you need to complete your perfect Pokemon Dream team!

Catching a Pokemon with a good nature, getting the right ability, breeding perfect IVs, EV training, and leveling takes many hours sometimes even days, just for one Pokemon. Everyone has things to do, school, work, other games, or seeing friends. This is a service that will save you so much time! Assemble your Dream Team, Compete at Nintendo events and online tournaments. play the online ranked ladder. Show your friends that you are 'the very best', a Pokemon Master!

Services include:
    Pokemon (Any from Pokemon X and Y or a Safari, excluding Legendarys or Dittos)
    Gender (male/female)
    Nature (Raises one stat, lowers another)
    Ability (Including hidden Abilities)
    5 Perfect Ivs (Hp, Att, Def, S.Att, S.Def, Spe)
    Ev Spread (510 total, 252 max per stat)
    Move set (Including egg moves)
    Level 50 (Higher if required for your move set)

Pricing:
    Pokemon Dream Team (6 tournament ready Pokemon)
    $100
    Single Pokemon (1 tournament ready Pokemon)
    $20
    I accept payments through PayPal

Email me at [email protected] if you would like me to make you a set.
    Please include the sets you would like, and your friend code. I'll Email you
    my friend code and PayPal information. Once the Pokemon has been paid
    for we can arrange a time for me to trade it to you within a few days.
    Anytime that's good for you works for me.

Post here or Email me if you have any questions or if you would like to buy
    any Dittos, Legendarys.

[email protected]

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    The changes to the breeding system, combined with guaranteed 2 perfect IVs out of friend safari mean that 5-6 perfect IV breeding will take about two hours total. Big changes from last generation. The super training system will max your pokemons evs in about an ho. . Anyone who is looking to play competitively simply has to wait until poke bank, where their perfect Iv pokemon are waiting. Alternatively, you could just pokegen 2 perfect iv parents and breed them, which is what people who play in VGC do a lot.

$100 for a team is definitely unfair. The only pokemon you should charge $20 for are maybe perfect version exclusive or event legends. $10 per pokemon is a fair price, especially now that the time it takes for you to get a perfect pokemon is quite literally halved. This also seems like an easy way to scam people.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Please review the forum rules - you cannot offer Pokemon for money. Furthermore, breeding for perfection in X/Y is easy to accomplish on your own or through anyone willing to give away baby Pokemon without paying a dime.

The PokéCommunity is not a platform to sell goods or services.
    Monetary transactions, whether personal or commercial, are not allowed in any of our public forums. Transactions include, but are not limited to, selling cards, selling Pokémon over Wi-Fi, or selling goods.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back