• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Krafty Quill's fanclub :: Are you slick enough?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    No, Mikuru. No. Your avatar is a stereotypical random anime girl. These avatars come ten cents a pound on the vile black intelligence vacuum that is PC. You've failed me, Mikuru. You've failed me.

A shame.

Oh, also, yes, Krafty does have a crush on you. Don't worry about it. He seems to like a different girl all the time. Much like an owl in heat. Except without the rampant "orly".

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Dac, I believe you mean this one:
    ___
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-
    O RLY?

Or perhaps, this one:

~Krafty Quill's fanclub :: Are you slick enough?~

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Owls creep me out... they come here then bad things happen. or so it seems. XD but that pic is funny anyway *saves it, prints it, and hangs it all over my sister's room because she's scared of owls* ^^;

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    t(-_-t)
    Yes, Krafty. t(-_-t)
    t(-_-t) because you need to sign onz so'z we canz chat. 'cuz l3ik I'm thuper bored.
    t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t)

Krafty, nevermind, don't sign on, I'm gunna go play ma' DS. t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t)t(-_-t)
    t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t) t(-_-t)

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Dac, just because the avatar is cheap it doesn't mean it can't look good, right? ^^'

I resent that statement about the rampad Owl. Don't get me wrong, Owls are cool but I would never want to be one. And Iruka that sounds like a good idea. If only I could do something to scare my annoying sisters like that. :badsmile:

Last edited:

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    I wouldn't mind having krafty as first friend, not like it matters...before I download, you don't have to pay for msn, do ya? o.O;;;

-Mikuru ♥

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    I look like a sixteen years old Japanese/American girl, who can't speak a word of her language. ;-;

-Mikuru ♥

Last edited:

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    As far as I know msn and all of its components are free. Well, not that it matters to you but I would be honored to be your first friend.

Don't feel bad about the language thing. Feel horrible! It's your homeland for goodness sake! =O
    Nah. I'm actually the same. What's interesting is that you claim to be naughty yet I have seen not a shred of evidence.

Last edited:

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    I'm tired. Tired, tired, tired. -_-

You know what, I need to go somewhere where there are no mosquitos. The traps don't work any more. The nets useless. The dogs won't stop barking. The winds won't stop biting. And everybody won't stop smiling...

Tyranny. All of it. In its purest form. The China man built the railroad, The Indian saved the Pilgrim, and in return the Pilgrim killed him. They call it Thanksgiving, I call it holiday hell day...

Garbage. Trash. Banana Peels. Me?
    Waste. Refuse. Litterbox. Me?

So the snail said to the cat, want a bite me??? But the cat had already fallen asleep. -_-
    The snail trails on but for how long? The only thing worse than finding a worm in the apple, is finding only half of it. Level me up, level me down, level me to the very bottom, the rotten core. KC, KQ, Me?

That little fish in the pond that gets caught then thrown back. How fun is it to be that!!!!!!? HOW FUN??? REAL FUN! Get caught and thrown back, get caught and thrown back, get caught and thrown back, get caught........

Damm it. The mostiquos won't stop buzzing. They won't go away. I need to go somwhere where there are no mostiquos. Really. So Tired. So Drowsy. Everybody's still smilin but there's nothing pretty tp smile about. The mosquitos. The mosquitos. HAHAHA. The mosquitos. Won't stop buzzing. I nned to go somwhere. Sleep sounds good, No? Yes? Maybe? NO! The mosquitos will be there.

A shame. A lost cause. A waste. Me?
    A pansy. A nOOb. An infedil. An idiot. A lier. Me?

One's TOO perfect, One loves another, One HATES MY GUTS, One says it doesn't matter 8DDDDD YAY! GOOD, doggie. sit boy. CRAWL!
    SNAIL. CRAWL!

Hey, everybody welcome to who's line is it anyway where everything is made up and the points don't matter, that's right, the points are like Dac's opinion of me. ;)

The mosquitos won't stop ... But guess what? HAHAHAHA. I think I found my hole! 8D

There is no truth people, only perception. v_v

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Meh, I know what Craftie meant by this:
    One's TOO perfect, One loves another, One HATES MY GUTS, One says it doesn't matter 8DDDDD YAY! GOOD, doggie. sit boy. CRAWL!
    SNAIL. CRAWL!

I know because I thinkz about thiz crapz.
    Craftieeeeee, I knowz the "things" *coughGIRLScough* you speak of in those lines. D8

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back