• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kumori {Shadows} Dark Pokemon Club

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    :t359:Welcome to Kumori {Shadows} the fan clubbeh for dark pokemon!:t262:
    Are you a fan of dark type pokemon? If so, then this is the club for you! Kumori {Shadows} (short title: K{S}) is a new club for fans of dark pokemon where anyone from anywhere can hang out and chat about the mysteries surrounding dark pokemon! You can also contact other members about dark type pokemon they have up for trade or discuss the dark pokemon you treasure the most, but all in all, you've got to have FUN!

:t359:Dark Pokemon List:t262:
    Compiled by: Dark Rukario
    If you find any errors/mistakes or missing pokemon, please say so and they'll be fixed asap!
    Sprites are from Pokemon Elite 2000

:t359:Member List:t262:
    Founder/Head: Dark Rukario
    Co-Leader #1: Paper Cut
    Co Leader #2: HoundoomOfTheDarkness

General Members
    ~Rene~
    Soulflame Ninetales
    diamondpearl876
    Ryouki
    Shadow Chaos
    mew2three567
    PoisonOwnzYou

Just post your request to be added in the thread^^

:t359:Dark PKMN Trades:t262:
    If you'd like to trade Dark Pokemon here, PM Dark the pokemon species, nickname (if applicable), level, gender, moveset, nature, 1-3 pokemon you might accept in trade for it and if it's been ev trained or not and oher members can view them here! Who knows, you might just get the pokemon you've been looking for right here! Remember: all pokemon MUST BE LEGIT.

currently no trades open

:t359:Link Kumori {Shadows} in your Siggy!:t262:
    Feel free to add a link to this thread in your signature! We also have one banner/bar you can put into your siganture:

Thread link - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=95161

You can also make your own banners and get them posted here for other people to use! I recommend imageshack.us for uploading them.

Last edited:

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    Well, I'm not entirely sure actually ^^ But I do really like Murkrow and Honchkrow, and Umbreon is always good.

Paper Cut

That random girl
    Years
    I am tempted to make you a banner, since I have nothing else to do with my life.
    Hm... I drew a picture of a Houndoom morph, I should show it to you later. :3

Har, I just joined this thing two minutes ago XD

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    Thanks ^^ Some people spend hours searching for shinies, I just found them when I wasn't even looking ^^ (I found the bibarel while trying to track Cresselia on Diamond and the ninetales, which was a vulpix, on Mt.Pyre while searching for the elusive chimecho on my sapphire)... anyway, that's off topic xD

One of my favourite dark type attacks is Nasty Plot, mainly because of the name, lol, but Bite and Crunch are also good in battle.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Thanks and what's the first topic about Dark Pokemon, Dark Rukario?

~Rene~ :t025:

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    Well, since we've already started, I guess we can talk about Dark type attacks ^^

I agree, Dark Pulse is pretty cool too.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Absol and Poochyena/Mightyena is all i can think of at this moment

Dark tends to be an element thats combined with others, a bit like Flying.

BTW, TO OWNER: I believe that Genger isn't a dark type its actually Ghost/Poison despite looking like it would make a great dark type

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Oh man. Can I join? ^^ My favorite dark types are Sneasel/Weavile and Absol.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Sure you can join, diamondpearl876. Welcome! You have to wait for Dark Rukario to add you in the list. Can I post a new topic about Dark Pokemons?

~Rene~ :t025:

Back