• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kumori {Shadows} Dark Pokemon Club

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Sunny Day, eh? Well, since Crunch is physical now, Dark Pulse is actually a better fit for Houndoom. Sunny Day is actually a good idea, though I would personally use something else for the setup. Nasty Plot would actually be good to get back your power after using Overheat.

Crunch is better than Bite, especially for Mightyena. 'Nuff said.
    Yes, you are right. Anyway, can you think of the next topic about Dark Pokemons?

~Rene~ :t025:

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I've been inactive lately, sorry. Should be back soon.

I have a topic:

If you could give one dark-type pokemon to Ash, Misty, and Brock, who would they be and why?

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I guess Spiritomb could be more of a Legendary than Rotom because unless you someone to play with, you can't get one from the Hollowed Tower (unsure if I spelled that right)... I had to get mine from the GTS. Thanks, HoundoomOfTheDarkness!

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    I have a topic:

If you could give one dark-type pokemon to Ash, Misty, and Brock, who would they be and why?

Well, I think Ash should catch a Houndour or Poochyena, that seems more fitting to is team. Misty, Carvahna or Sharpedo, well, duh, because they're also water type. Brock? I think a Sableye would be pretty good on his team, but tyranitar could just as easily fit in.

Who thinks Spiritomb is more of a legendary than Rotom?

Well, I do. Spiritomb is harder to obtain than Rotom and has a much better back story. Rotom... is a little boring. However, I think Spiritomb is a good pokemon, but I don't really like it's sprite. (Well, it's sprite isn't as bad as Swampert's d/p sprite, ick!)

Also, I know there are now already two chat topics circulating, but this is one I just have to ask ^^

Do you think Luxio and Luxray should be dual Electric/Dark types?

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Toooo many topicsss. =(

Neither of them are legendary. They're not on the legendary list, and their stats aren't great enough. They're like Snorlax and everything.. a one-time encounter in the game.

I guess. It looks pretty dark-type-ish.. lol. That's actually a very good question.. =)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    If you could give one dark-type Pokemon to Ash, Misty, and Brock, who would they be and why?
    I think Ash will catch Houndour, it will suit his team. For Misty, she will catch Carvanha. And Brock, he will catch Nuzleaf. Because Brock met Nuzleaf before in the Sinnoh episode.

They looked like a legendary. But they are not in the legendary Pokemon list.

Yes, I think so. Because they looked like Dark types. And they can learn Bite and Crunch too.

~Rene~ :t025:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    If you could give one dark-type Pokemon to Ash, Misty, and Brock, who would they be and why?
    I think Ash will get a Dark type...Well it's pretty um...impossible cause Never did anybody catch a Psychi and/or Dark type before
    Spiritomb and Rotom Aren't legendary...but Yes I do think Spiritomb is more legendarier...xD
    Yes, because ...well because

Years
    Indeed. Darkrai does = the yay.

I think it's time for a new question.

What would be a good Dark/? type combination that hasn't been used yet?

I personally think a Dark/Dragon Pokemon would be pretty awesome.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    May I join? I love Cacturn. It's all pretty! -by the way, you forgot to put it in the Overworlds list-

Back