• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kupkaykz.

Chompah :x

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
Years
  • Lucario *MicrosoftExcel @Life Orb
    Jolly [ +Speed ]
    252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP

- Close Combat
    - Crunch
    - Stone Edge
    - Swords Dance

Salamence *N @Choice Specs
    Modest [ +Sp.Atk ]
    252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP

- Draco Meteor
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Hydro Pump
    - Flamethrower

Blissey *NurseJoy @Leftovers
    Bold [ +Def ]
    252 HP / 252 Defense / 4 HP

- Softboiled
    - Aromatherapy
    - Thunder Wave
    - Seismic Toss

Weezing *IGotCancer @Leftovers
    Bold [ +Def ]
    252 Defense / 252 HP / 4 Speed

- Sludge Bomb
    - Will O Wisp
    - Haze
    - Painsplit

Swampert *CtrlAltDelete @Leftovers
    Relaxed [ +S.Def ]
    240 HP / 216 Defense / 52 Special Attack

- Earthquake
    - Ice Beam
    - Surf
    - Stealth Rock

Garchomp *Chompe @Choice Scarf
    Jolly [ +Speed ]
    252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP

- Outrage
    - Earthquake
    - Crunch
    - Fire Blast/Fang

I will update with pictures. notes and do it up.
    This is just basic as i'm out of time.

Outlawed

Think you can beat me?
    Years
  • Standard much?
    Your team is too routine, nothing really that makes it special or individualized.
    Not liking how focus sash Ice Shard weavile takes care of 4 of your team :\

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Standard much?
    Your team is too routine, nothing really that makes it special or individualized.

Just a note on that. No one cares HOW standard anyone thinks their team is. Its in the rules if you care to take a look =]

Last edited:

Outlawed

Think you can beat me?
    Years
  • Just a note on that. No one cares HOW standard anyone thinks their team is. Its in the rules if you care to take a look =]

I for one care about HOW standard my team is because to me too much standard = no fun. Opinions differ.

Going back on the team. Extreme Speed on lucario Please to stop Weavile from forcing you to switch to Weezing and to lose your SD's.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • I for one care about HOW standard my team is because to me too much standard = no fun. Opinions differ.

I'm sure that you're very proud of yourself, but the OP doesn't care how standard his team is, meaning he doesn't care how standard YOU think his team is.

Although he does have a point, Chompah- this team is pretty standard- as in, copy-paste from Smogon without thinking about the team as a whole. :/

Lucario wants Adamant. It helps OHKO things, and Extremespeed ensures that he doesn't need the extra Speed.

That Blissey is soooo outdated. Use the hip new Calm Blissey, like all the other kool kids.

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Calm
    252 Def/ 216 SDef/ 40 HP
    - Softboiled
    - Ice Beam/ Flamethrower
    - Thunder Wave/ Toxic
    - Seismic Toss

Ice Beam in tandem with T-Wave, and Flamethrower with Toxic. A lot of people say that Aromatherapy isn't so great, so I'll just go with what they say. :/

Haze is stupid, as any stat-uppers can easily stat-up again. Replace it with Flamethrower, and consider Thunderbolt over Sludge Bomb if you have Gyara troubles. Also, invest the last 4 EVs into SAtk, rather than Spe.

Scarfchomp is lame. It's weak and easily walled. Go with the raw power of CBChomp.

And I just now noticed that over half of your team is identical to mine.

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
  • Yeah sorry airconditioning.
    I sorta noticed your card and thought whoah that card looks cool maybe I COULD make a rmt with those walls .
    Umm but yeah .
    I wasnt intending to steal your team.
    I'm just trying to find a nice mix.
    Dw i dont intend on using this as my team.

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
  • Yeah sorry. I sometimes take snippets and snippets from other teams then bind them with my ideas.
    Probably should of asked you first.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • I don't own the exclusive rights to Mixpert, Weezing, Blissey, or SDLucario, so it doesn't really make a difference. :/

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • I for one care about HOW standard my team is because to me too much standard = no fun. Opinions differ.

Going back on the team. Extreme Speed on lucario Please to stop Weavile from forcing you to switch to Weezing and to lose your SD's.

AC said it perfectly, but Stewie Griffin said it better:

"Yeah, that's nice & all, & I'm sure your parent's are really frickin' proud of you, all's honkey dory in the family..."

Granted, it was for something else, but the point stands. You have no right to tell him how to have fun with his team, or what equals fun. If he has fun with an overly standard team, who are you to come in and try saying "you shouldn't do that, play my way, I say your way isn't fun!". Nor does that help ihs team win any battles, which is the point. It doesn't help him improve in any way. He decides how much fun he has using it. So your "opinion" means nothing, since it doesn't help.

As for your "tip", Weavile is a very little threat. Swampert handles him easily. So does Weezing.

He should lose either Stone Edge or Crunch for ExtremeSpeed, otherwise, he is too weak AND too slow to do anything. XSpeed makes up for his poor speed in spades. And handles Weavile, though I wouldn't recommend it. Yeah, and Adamant makes sure you have the power, though do not lead with this, and don'tuse it when your counters are stil up.

Focus Sash Weavile. Why I oughta...His Swampert carries Stealth rock!

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • 123xlcx.jpg

Tyra doesn't approve of you bringing up this whole "this team is too OU" shtick Outlawed. If you start your crap again, don't expect any mercy from me. Your 'opinion' doesn't matter if it breaks the rules.

Last edited:

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
  • Standard team is standard, and that's alright. There's nothing really wrong with it.

For ScarfChomp, I'm guessing Crunch is to hit Cresselia and Gengar? (Although Outrage finishes Gengar rather easily) You could also opt for Stone Edge to hit fliers that evade Earthquake for SE damage (Barring a couple in particular.)

Lucario is your only real effective way of taking care of Cresselia, so do your best to keep it alive if you see it. HP Ice Infernape really gives you some trouble too, although it'll die to ScarfChomp if it stays in.

Den Supuhhmann Dat [oh!]
    Years
  • Standard team is standard, and that's alright. There's nothing really wrong with it.

For ScarfChomp, I'm guessing Crunch is to hit Cresselia and Gengar? (Although Outrage finishes Gengar rather easily) You could also opt for Stone Edge to hit fliers that evade Earthquake for SE damage (Barring a couple in particular.)

Lucario is your only real effective way of taking care of Cresselia, so do your best to keep it alive if you see it. HP Ice Infernape really gives you some trouble too, although it'll die to ScarfChomp if it stays in.

Thanks for your advice ABYAY.
    What is your shoddy server and how do I log onto it?

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
  • well, I'm sure you have Shoddy don't you? If not PM me.

If you do, go to the Advanced tab on the right (where it shows the servers), and enter the following for the Host and port.

Host: 75.109.11.25
    Port: 1234

You'll find some of the community there during afternoon hours, but quiets down a ton at late night.

Back