• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kurayami's Graphics://<3

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Username: レオ.
    Series: Blade (1998 film); the actor is Stephen Dorff.
    Image(s):
    Here's a gallery, if that's fine.
    Color scheme: Blue tones; shades of silver, black.
    Text wanted:
    Signature: "They're cattle; pieces of meat. What difference does it make to them how their world ends?"
    Font wanted: This font; that is unless you wish to use something better.
    Anything else: I will be using the set here now, but it has yet to actually open, and will link back to this forum - if that's okay.

( Thank you for the time you put into this, and all my previous requests. ♥ )

gokuwrc

Series: Naruto

Image(s): For the banner:Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3
    For the Avatar: Pic 1

Color scheme: Colors from their clothes will do like red and navy blue and colors like that for both banner and avatar.

Text wanted: For the banner: Rivals For A Time, But Best Friends For Life
    For the avatar: Rivals/Friends

Font wanted: https://www.1001freefonts.com/fonts/newfonts.htm (it's called Classic Roman Caps, but if that turns out not to look good you can just pic another as long as it readable.

Anything else:I really don't want the banner to be too small, but not too too big either. When Making the banner put the individual pics of them on the sides and the pic of them together in the middle and can you make a thin thin black border around the avatar and the banner. Also I really like all of those other ones you did with really cool brushes on them so can you use some cool brushes on it? Also thanks so much for taking my request and it's doesn't' matter how long it takes and Ill be using it on this forum. thanks so much[^^]

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi Kurayami-chan ^^ !!! Can I request a banner please ?

Username: Articuno Power
    Series: Tsubasa Chronicle
    Size : 500*100
    Image(s): HERRE & HERE
    Color scheme: white blue and white ^^
    Text wanted: "Fye-san, Seres's Magician
    Font wanted: With this picture please if you can > Here
    Anything else: Thanks in advance and good luck !

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
    Username: Demonta
    Series: uhmm, what? I skip this XD
    Image(s): if you go on quick style chooser, go to the "team magma's passion"
    The banner at the top is the image I want XD
    Color scheme: flamish darkish fire thingy,
    Text wanted: nothing besides my name
    Font wanted: best to your judgement
    Anything else: I want a banner and avatar, the avatar can be taken from the one i already have but modified.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Yuck, I've fallen behind in request. I'm going to be a little slow right now; my schedule become hectic. But, here's the first set:

https://img226.imageshack.us/img226/9283/df5qj.jpg

https://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3411/meat2jf.jpg

I'm real sorry; the font you wanted wasn't working well at all…Hope that's alright. If you'd like any changes at all, please don't hesitate to ask. I hope it turned out to your liking. ^^

---

Everyone else's request will be filled ASAP!

gokuwrc

Kurayami Can I make a slight change in my request because I just checked out the font that I said again and it's not a good one so feel free to use whatever font you have that is readable. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    I've got a new personal set for myself~ ^-^ Yay for Riza! =D

---

Gokuwrc:

Don't worry, it's not an inconvenience~ ^_^

https://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1387/friends1us.jpg

https://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8933/friends6po.jpg

Personally, I'm happy with the outcome of this. ^_^;; I hope you are, too~ <3 Um, yeah, so if you would like anything changed or added on, let me know. :D

---

Articuno Power: It'll be done soon. ^^ Um, but...Question. Under "font wanted," you put "With this picture please if you can". o_o How...is that a font? XD;

Demonta: Erm...That image is going to be a total and complete PAIN to work with... I mean, I'll do it, but...Is there a possibility that you could maybe give me another image? @_@

Teresa: Yay, FMA~ <33 I'll get it done soon. ^^

gokuwrc

You should be very happy with the out come of that banner. Now I'm being completely honest that is the best banner I've ever seen!!! Thank you so much I love it and you are very very very talented. Thanks!!![^^]

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I apologize for being so late in my thanks, Kurayami. PokéCommunity seemed to refuse allowing me on the board. Thank you so much for it, it's beautiful... Yeah, I expected it not to work out well, but it was merely a thought (in regards to the font).

Once more, thank you so much.

Edit: I also wanted to inform you that, alongside the forum I mentioned beforehand, I'm using this set on Pandora's Closet, with the proper credit of course.

Link to Profile: Here.

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    Kurayami , those are simply awesome <3

I think I am going to place a request here if you are less busy :3

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Ugh, I'm so sorry about this. Things should be finished soon, but I'm currently in more stress than I thought was possible. Very busy, hectic, practically dreadful schedule right now.

Thanks for all the comments so far, and again I'm sorry. @_@ I'm working as fast as I can.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    (I'm still awaiting a reply from Demonta.) Now I can personaly reply to everyone. =)

Teresa: Sorry for the delay. @_@

https://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2037/teresaim1.jpg

I've never been good with working with black...Um, but I hope this turned out alright. If you'd like changes/me to redo it, let me know. ^_^;

レオ: I'm glad you like it! ^^ Thank you for letting me know where you'll be using it. <3

Flonne~: Hee-hee, thank you! =D Did you make your current set? Because if you did...then wow. xD It's so pretty! <3

Articuno Power: I was looking at this request, and I was still woundering about the picture being a font... Did you mean like this?:

https://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4388/fyeeo7.jpg

Where the image fills up the inside of the font? o_o; Sorry if that's not what you wanted. @_@; Um, but I hope you like it...Let me know if you want any changes. Oh! And by the way, I had to make this 500x150...I'm sorry; I was having a lot of trouble without those extra 50 pixels in the height. >_<

Back