• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kurayami's Graphics.

Inugami

Years
    Your name: !~Dark Forte.EXE~!
    Font inside color: Bloody red
    border color:Black
    which animation style: 1
    Font: anything that suits it best

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    I'm so sorry! >.<; It turned out to be that I was out of the house all day yesterday. I also have a ton of homework... Crud. I promise to jump on these ASAP~ I might be able to make some tonight.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Oh... Oh, my. o.o I feel horrid now. Everyone's requests should be done! But... They aren't. I've had a horriable month of October. I was really sick for over a week. I also had a truck load of homework. I still do. I've had a lot of stress going on in my personal life. I haven't had time to come onto forums near as much as I used to. I will finish the current requests and then close requests. I will still post graphics when I make them, but I guess I can't keep up with requests anymore. I'm really, really, really, really, sorry for all of this wait. You don't know how guilty I feel. ><

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Kurayami said:
    Oh... Oh, my. o.o I feel horrid now. Everyone's requests should be done! But... They aren't. I've had a horriable month of October. I was really sick for over a week. I also had a truck load of homework. I still do. I've had a lot of stress going on in my personal life. I haven't had time to come onto forums near as much as I used to. I will finish the current requests and then close requests. I will still post graphics when I make them, but I guess I can't keep up with requests anymore. I'm really, really, really, really, sorry for all of this wait. You don't know how guilty I feel. ><

Don't fret Kurayami.My schedule is tight as well,and me too,I hed a horible month.You don't have to do my request if you don't want to.I mean,I'm not forcing you.I just wanna do what a friend would do.

Don't feel guilty,I guess we can patient for a while longer:)

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    Kurayami said:

WOW, it's seems that school is stressing you out... Well, hope it will get better, nice graphics BTW.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Originally Posted by Kurayami

Like I said, take as much time as you want.

I've had a really tight schedule too. I have been trying to keep up with school work and the current rps i'm loyale too plus my fanfic o___O;;

And yet my friends are still reminding me about posting in my own rp >.> lol

Oh, and if its really too much then..I guess you don't have to worry about my request ^^"

Its ok, really, I seriously know how it feels.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    if it's too much stress, stop taking requests. you're servicing society, not society's slave.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Thank you, The Legendary ACManga. I am closing further requests. This doesn't mean my graphics thead is closing, it just means that I won't take anymore requests. I will still post my graphics here.

Though, I promised to do the ones I have.

Most of you probably won't believe me when I say "I'm sorry." But, I've been having mental breakdowns the past week. To show that I'm not dead and that I haven't forgotten, I did a few requests. Not all of them, though. If your request isn't here, I'll do it later.

♪Angel Pikachu♪:

Kurayami's Graphics.

https://tinypic.com/fwueld.jpg

How's this? I really hope it's okay. @_@; I had a bit of trouble getting the color scheme to... show. ._.; Hope it looks okay, though. (FMA is a really good show. <3)

Donber:

Kurayami's Graphics.

https://tinypic.com/fwu9sx.jpg

I think I missed your request from the last time I posted. I'm sorry! ;; I hope this turned out to your liking.

Kakashi and Sasuke Lover:

Kurayami's Graphics.

https://tinypic.com/fwu8sl.jpg

I think I killed your banner. x_x;; I'm sorry if you don't like it. >.<; I mean, I hope you do, but I understand if you think I screwed up. x.o;

Shampoo:

Kurayami's Graphics.

https://tinypic.com/fwu97p.jpg

Is this okay? I know it's not the image you asked for and I'm really sorry about that. I was having a lot of trouble with it... I understand if you want me to try and redo it with the other image. >.<; If you do, just tell me. I don't mind.

---

The rest will be done soon. Anyone who requests after this post will be ignored. =D

Last edited:

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    You're welcome, Shampoo~ <3 I'm glad to hear you like it. ^_^

All request are done... I hope. I think I got everyone. If I missed you, please let me know.

Blazin Espio:

Kurayami's Graphics.

Kurayami's Graphics.

Hope this is okay. If you want antying changed, let me know.

QFred:

Kurayami's Graphics.

Meh, I couldn't get everything exactly how you requested. Sorry. ><

!~Dark Forte.EXE~!:

Kurayami's Graphics.

Is this alright? If you want anything changed, let me know.

Tiger-chan:

Kurayami's Graphics.

Is this okay? >_< I hope I didn't mess up too much. x_x;

Pokemon Gurl 11:

Kurayami's Graphics.
    &
    Kurayami's Graphics.

You weren't clear on your request, so here is what I've made for you. Hope you like them~

Note that these are /not/ my best. I'm really tired, but I just wanted to get these requests done. If you would, please go check out the first page of this thread. I decided to update it. It is basically the same post as a graphic thread I have on another forum.

Critiquing is welcome and wanted. Comment are loved and encouraged. <3

Back