• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KW's Rapidash & Horsea

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • Just some more of my pictures...

KW's Rapidash & Horsea

*~*~*~*

KW's Rapidash & Horsea

So, what do you think?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Cool Kougawolf:cool:

They're both really good. Though the flames look a bit weird on rapidash (probably just me)

Are these the art Blennix used in his cards right?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • NeoRyder said:
    Cool Kougawolf:cool:

They're both really good. Though the flames look a bit weird on rapidash (probably just me)

Are these the art Blennix used in his cards right?
    I agree that the flames look a little wierd.
    Yes, these are some pictures that Blennix used on his cards.

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
    Years
  • Hmm... the flames on that Rapidash... they're not quite right. Loosen them up a little and fork them.
    It actually looks like a Ponyta to me. I thought it was there for a moment...

The Horsea is really cute. I can't think of anymore to say about it...

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • yeah these are really good but i agree with serebii93 it looks like a ponyta make it bigger and more flames

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Like I have said already, I agree that the flames look wierd.
    I can see how you the the Rapidash looks laike a Ponyta, BUT IT HAS A HORN!
    ~I'm too lazy to re-do my work; I just take advice for my next pics~

Thanks everybody ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    i think the flames on the rapidash would have been fine if it had been running or galloping or whatever, but as it appears to be stationary on the picture, they should just flicker about a little.
    but you probably know that by now... ^^''''''''''what do like is the head of the rapidash! its really really good, i think you got the horn just right, if only a letle off angle.
    the horsea is just cuteness! you really captued the water around it well, and i like the whole 'feel' of the picture, really 'underwatery' with all the blue., and blue lines!
    <3 keep it up!

Back