• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyan is here!

Kyan Desert

Kyan; Burning Inside Forever
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 27, 2007
    Hello all! I'm Kyan! I'm 15, and out of everything I have been about pokemon, this place would have to be one of them! I adore pokemon because they're so cute. Okay, I know it sounds really weird for a girl like me to be practically obsessed with them, but you I do love them! I don't really have a favorite one because I love them all...

Kyan of the Desert!

Kiyoshikane

Get with the program mai boy~
    Years
    Poo, I'm a boy and I'm obsessed with Pokemon. Sort of.
    Anyways, welcome aboard to PokeCommunity. I'm too lazy to give a proper greeting, so I'll let the others do their thing while I sit back, get kicked, and run away.

Bai~

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hi, I'm Michael...I'm not so obsessed with Pokemon...actually, I joined here one day out of complete boredom, and just kinda became attatched.

Anyways, good to have you here, PM me if you wanna be friends.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I like Pokemon because they're cute, too. ♥ That's actually my only reason. XD
    Anyway, welcome to PC. My name is Karli. :x I hope you have an excellent time here~

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hiya and welcome to PC forums Kyan Desert ^^

It's not weird to love pokémon in my opinion, at a pokemon forum it sounds healty to me that people love pokemon xD Have a great stay here, read the rules and PM me if anything's on your mind. Hope to see ya around!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Back