• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hmm, tch, I visit those places from time ta time. o_o
    Tch. Sounds like S-Mods no longer have only one place ta mod, but actually go through tha whole board. Tch, well that's a leap. o.o
    Well enjoy yar new privvies an' orange-coloured name anyways. Tch, PC's a bit dead right now an' I wanna sleep for a while because... I'm sleepy. o_O
    Tch, I guess deadnessactually suits ya mods, 'cuz ya get ta do less moddin' and hang out more... there's also less ppl ta hang out with then. Kinda ironical. Oo
    I'll be back on at PC later. *crashes in bed* ZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzz...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Welcome, Alex. XD *is laughing*

I love your banner, it pwnz. XD Under the hilarious surface, there's a deep, meaningful statement on PC society and its... less intelligent... populace XD

Okay, night CFG ^^;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    The stupid thing is... I have no one to ban yet. ;_; I hope my first ban will be [censored]. XD You know who I want to ban first, anyway. Poor Jon, his first ban was an adbot. ;x XD

Oh, believe me, I hope you're the one who has the honor to evict [censored] from PC. You've been crusading for [censored]'s permabanning forever =p

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Kylie, now that you're an S-Mod, it's time we begin moving along with our plans....well, it's time we begin reorganizing our plans. XD
    I had always thought you'd break into the top first so, now is our chance ^^
    We need to talk about it soon ~

Kylie-chan

Years
    Youko Kurama said:
    Kylie, now that you're an S-Mod, it's time we begin moving along with our plans....well, it's time we begin reorganizing our plans. XD
    I had always thought you'd break into the top first so, now is our chance ^^
    We need to talk about it soon ~
    Aww, thanks XD Yeah x_x only... there are people listening in this club XD so shh XD

Well, Kaga, I did in the end. A bit impulsively, but he deserved it, and hey... PERMANENT MEANS FOREVER! XD Although I banned some loony spammer as my first ban, and [censored] as my second... ;_; Oh well, still beats banning an adbot for the first ban. XD

I'm enjoying it~ and I'm fine, though no one asked it, it's just a habit =P

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2005
    hey kylie chan thanks for private msg

what are you talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2005
    are you talking to me or not

what do you do in this club

come on people chat or talk!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    God sneasel! Quit spamming and double posting! Use the edit button for christ's sake! You've done this in the DCC and I myself smell a ban coming. Enough is enough!

Kylie-chan

Years
    WTF? O_o *cleans club out* Alex is right. And it wasn't an ordinary PM, it was an official warning... ...darn, don't make me warn you again o_O

And stay out of my club, please, I don't want to have to clean this up nightly x_x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back