• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I was one of her first friends. I'd normally know when she makes new friends. o.O

And by the way, as all of Kylie's friends know, she doesn't like it when people capitalise the c in Kylie-chan.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    I'm not a new friend, i've been friends with Kylie-Chan for a while now o__O

Oh, and shes just happy a actually use her name with Chann she doesn't care if its capatalized or not XD (long story)

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Happy New Year, guys! ^_^ +gives muffins to all <3+

And yeah, Kakashi-chan is the exception to the "-chan" rule. XD +coughbecausewhenIwasmeantoherandsheputKylie-saninhersiggysothefactthatsheiscallingmeKylie-ChanisfineXDcough+

OMFG! MiShamuffin-chaaaan! +glompz+ +gives more muffins+ HIIIII! Where have you been? XD And yeah, Thomas, it has been a long time, ne? x.x

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Phweeee~! +glompz Kira and clings to him+ <3 <3 <3 Yay~

Hi, Kar Karmuffin-chan! ^o^ I'm fine! x3 You?

*joins in teh glompzing of Kira~ness* <3

I'm pretty good. :3 I'm a little bit tired because I stayed up late last night, but other than that I'm...dandy. X3

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    See? I'm always right XD

Anyways how've you been, Kylie-Chan? Haven't seen you in a whiiiilllleee now. X3

[AGELIMIT]CraZY PeOPLe[/AGELIMIT]
    I raped Jeremy right after the ball dropped yesterday/today XDD You shoul've been there, there was like, 16 other people in the chat XDDDD [/random]

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    xD Spiffy! @ Karli

:3 I'm way tired, too. I messed up my sleep cycle n_n yay~!!! [No, really. It's fun. It's novel... for me.] XD

Ewww, no, thank you. I'll stay out of that chat XP @ Kakashi-chan

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I can't seem to recall the last time I was here... *kicks Kira out and replaces him with Athrun, then drags Kira back in anyway* XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    I can't seem to recall the last time I was here... *kicks Kira out and replaces him with Athrun, then drags Kira back in anyway* XD
    Hah.

KIRA ALMOST KILLED ATHRUN. HE MUST DIE. ;o; </3

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Happy New Year Kylie.

Athrun has more of the bad boy look.*clings him back to Kylie*

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Aww c'mon!! *comes up close and stares ebily at j00* Come ooooooonn Kylie-Chaaaaaann...You know you waaaaannt tooooooo. *drags you in* XD

I do. not. know who Anthrun or w/e he is is >.> But Kiras hawt so I don't wanna see anyone in here messin with him XD *kills Nokli*

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Sachi said:
    Do my eyes decieve me, or did Jack just touch Kira in a violent way, and replace him with a less~hotter person? :o Ebil.
    You just gave me a good idea, Karli. *kicks Kira out again and replaces him with Shinn, Athrun, Dearka, Yzak, Nicol, Sai, Tolle, Kuzzey, Rey, Heine, Mu, Rau, and all of the male members of the PLANT Supreme Council* Hehe. XD

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    OMFG! MiShamuffin-chaaaan! +glompz+ +gives more muffins+ HIIIII! Where have you been? XD

KYLIEMUFFIN-chaaan!~ *glompsh back and eats a muffin* Hello to ya too. :3 I haven't been on PC for a long time due to a short *coughdepressioncough* But I'm okay now and posting somewhat. XD It's great to talk to you again, Kyliemuffin!~~ Missed ya. T^T

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    You just gave me a good idea, Karli. *kicks Kira out again and replaces him with Shinn, Athrun, Dearka, Yzak, Nicol, Sai, Tolle, Kuzzey, Rey, Heine, Mu, Rau, and all of the male members of the PLANT Supreme Council* Hehe. XD

*kicks them all out and replaces them with Kira* Ha~! =D

Kira pwns Athrun. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back