• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen kyogre's reawaken??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    well... something strange (I think) happened in my sapphire...
    you know that when you awaken Kyogre, the screen turns all rainy with a lot of lightning in lilycove city, mossdeep city, sootopolis city, and the routes in between them... well, i thought this weather only happened once, but it happened again when i entered one of this days to the feebas route (where the weather institute is), as always, it rained but also there was lightning as if kyogre was awaken again... isn't that weird?? just happened again once :confused:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    There's nothing wrong^^,the decided to make the game more real by adding weather effects,and it's almost always raining over there,or at least when im over there.So no worries,you game is fine^^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Routes 119 and 120 are always rainy, it's programmed into the game so that it creates a more real effect. Doesn't really work as well, since it's not random... but I'm not going to complain about the weather at this stage in the game XD

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    well.. thanks anyways, but since it's the first time the rain comes with lightning (excluding kyogre being awaken), i thought it was kind of weird heheh

Kurai Osoro

The DarkFire Hacker
    Years
    Has anyone ever considered the flaw on GameFreak's part when it comes to Weather in Ruby. When it's supposed to be sunny everywhere when you awaken Groudon, It's still raining on route 119 and 120. I just thought it was funny.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    Kurai Osoro said:
    Has anyone ever considered the flaw on GameFreak's part when it comes to Weather in Ruby. When it's supposed to be sunny everywhere when you awaken Groudon, It's still raining on route 119 and 120. I just thought it was funny.
    lol, that's funny. I guess they forgot about that, what about the sandstorm area? Is it still storming? And how about the place where ashes fall from mt. pyre? Are the ashes still falling?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Like Kaiorga8929 said, the weather effects of the legendary Pokemon only affect Lilycove, Mossdeep and Sootopolis, so other areas in the game will still have their natural weather, whether it be sunny, rainy or sandstorm ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2005
    anyway i dont remember hoen having built in area which is sunny except during the time where groudon is awakened

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    er dont think it was a good idea reviving although not that old. because the q was answered it wasnt kyorge being reawakend it was just the weather station

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Technically, it's sunny everywhere except the Desert, Route 199 + 120. It's just not extremely bright sun, like Groudon's is. And... yes I'll close this, since the immediate question was answered nearly a week ago. ^_^

Case closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back