• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

La Galerie de WonderGirl

kasabian_

Good bye
    Years
    D: FINALLY, somebody speaks French!
    Please VM me, I would like a signature done, like the Fire Wolf one, but saying 'kasabian_', and having a Sneasel on instead of Qwilfish.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    Thanks guys! Like I said, I'm starting to experiment more with Photoshops, so I'll try new effects :)

Wow kasabian_, do you like my art that much? Cool :3 Lol I'll send you a VM right away.

~ Added a new creation.

I want to learn how to draw both on paper and on Paint, so I'm looking up a few tutorials on dA. I made an eye for the first time and I'm so happy about the result! I know it can be improved, so if anyone wants to help me out, please do so. I need some critics to advance. But it's the first time I draw something so well on Paint and I'm so proud of myself because I'm actually learning how to draw! ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Don't Brush Wh*re.it is very boring and bland...you have horrid text placement and font choice..i didn't seen succesful lighting. add better effects...make the signuate pop more as if it was a real professional photo by bluring the bg and sharpening the focal.....

WonderGirl

Years
    Yeah I know I don't choose good fonts and my signatures don't look that professional but I'm not that good at techniques yet.

There's no need to insult me, you're here to criticize to help, not to make me feel bad. Man, some people are so rude and bad mannered.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    Everyone's into grunge now )=
    I suggest not using text, don't add an outer glow and move it closer to the focal if you're actually going to use it. Lighting needs work, and you messed up the flow with the brushes in the back. Lacks the basics, although I can see improvement.
    Keep trying, you'll get better!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I wasn't being rude. When I over-do brushing it gets called "Brush Whoring" if your not mature enough to accept that some critisim must be rough why post your gallery because that is the only way you will improve.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Brush whoring is a term commonly used in graphics, so you weren't being insulted ^^;

That said, keoni, if you're going to give constructive criticism, keep in mind that she's in the process of learning. Using such vague descriptions isn't going to help her at all, so in that case don't bother posting at all. There's a difference between "constructive criticism" and just "criticism". You were doing the latter, we ask you do the former around here.

Anyways, I think the OP is doing pretty good. When I first started with graphics my creations were absolutely horrid. I think if you experiment with a few more techniques you'll be on the right track. Just don't forget this forum has a tutorials thread to help you along!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    That said, keoni, if you're going to give constructive criticism, keep in mind that she's in the process of learning. Using such vague descriptions isn't going to help her at all, so in that case don't bother posting at all. There's a difference between "constructive criticism" and just "criticism". You were doing the latter, we ask you do the former around here
    I will work on the contsructive part of criticism

WonderGirl

Years
    Oh my bad. I didn't know that xD

Thanks very much guys. I think I'll make some banners without text for a while. And thanks for the tutorials link!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I will try my best to give constructive critism..
    Pro's
    +Smudging Decently
    +Some Filters
    Cons
    -Font Choice's
    -2 Focals.
    -Disolve looking border on the empoleon one.
    ..anyways....you have room for much improvement. I honestly don't care for some of the tutorials on here so i recommend www.deviantart.com www.sigtutorials.com and www.google.com

Back