• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Lake of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
    Seams like one of those things that if you want to see it you will. Kinda like Pink Floyd's dark side of the moon matching up with the wizard of oz, if you go in as a sceptic you won't hear it, but if you expect to hear it you will.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Seams like one of those things that if you want to see it you will. Kinda like Pink Floyd's dark side of the moon matching up with the wizard of oz, if you go in as a sceptic you won't hear it, but if you expect to hear it you will.
    Thing is, Pink Floyd is amazing, so is wizard of oz. Same with Suicune and the lake of Rage. it fits.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Heh, it looks like when Arceus was being made, there was a map of Lake of Rage nearby :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Someone needs to go into paint and outline it for me :<

Though I did enjoy the 'happy man driving a car' hahaha.

Silver.Nova

Golden Smile and Silver Tears
    Years
    I think I just shat brix when I saw that. D:

You gotta stare at it a few seconds then OMGWTFBBQ

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Hello, really old thread.
    And maybe it's an angry Gyarados.

Spoiler:

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    It's just a case of your mind playing tricks.

Arceus wasn't thought of that early on. There's no way that this could have been their intention.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back