• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lance :D

Years
    What do you people think of Lance? And are there any Lance/Wataru fangirls out there? I'd hate to think I'm the only one who seems to have a thing for the 'handsome guy in the cape' whether it be from the anime, games or manga.
    I'd hate to think I'm the only one with this odd obsession. As I mentioned earlier, I'm wondering if anyone else here has a bit of a crush on Lance? And if possible, when did you start liking him and why? Seriously, I've had a secret cartoon character-crush on Lance since I was ten and saw him o-O
    I personally loved his hair and outfit plus I thought his dragon Pokemon were both cute and strong ;) I'd love to take a ride with him on his Dragonite^^ It would be so romantic...sorry I was just having a fangirl moment and oh dear, I think I'm sounding a lot like Marina in Raikou: The Legend of Thunder.
    So what are your opinions on Lance? And who here's a fangirl/boy?

Back