• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Game You Purchased

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
    Years
    [SIZE="a"]The last game I bought was The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for the 3DS. I've been feeling like playing it for a while, but my boyfriend wouldn't let me take over the tv.[/SIZE]

TY

Last game for me was Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3), cause it was very cheap atm...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Technically it would have been Fruit Ninja for my iPhone. And that was over 6 months ago... I really need to buy some more games!

blue

gucci
    Years
    The last game I bought was quite some time ago IIRC, I've been wanting to try Poképark 2 but the game I purchased most recent was The Simpsons Hit & Run for PC. I remember playing it years ago and thought why not?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Damn.... the last game I bought was Silent Hill 2, and that was well over 8 months ago.... The new games just don't interest me at all :/

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
    A few days ago I purchased a game I've been meaning to play for a very long time — Star Fox 64. Despite my uncoordinated play-style (I'm not too familiar with the genre), I'm really enjoying it thus far. It would've been nice to save, though! :laugh:

Murdock 1869

Addicted for sure!
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2012
    Last game I bought was Pokémon Soul Silver after impulse buying a DS 20 minutes before. This was 2 days ago.

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
    Years
    Pokemon Black

My most recent Pokemon video game purchase was Pokemon Black. I love it! Out of all the games available, Pokemon Black/White are definately my favorite! I'm just waiting on Pokemon Black 2/White 2 now.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition (PS3)

I purchased it from Gamestop. I pre-ordered it prior, and I think it was a decent deal because the steel case looks really nice, and the in-game content is... well not too bad.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    just got cladun X2,persona 3 portable,and god eater burst from a friend...gonna be a sleepless night lol

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
    Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. Never been a fan of Spyro, but I looooove Glumshanks and Kaos, so they make the game fun for me.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
    I bought Ice Climber on the Wii's Virtual Console a few days back. I'm not enjoying it as much as I enjoyed other NES games merely because of its slippery controls, but overall it's a pretty fun game.

Back