• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Game You Purchased

Zet

Years
    The Last Remnant on greenmangaming since it was only $7.20(on special for $9 or something right now, I just used a coupon to get it cheaper), and I bought the Ys game on the steam special today as well. I also bought Blazblue(for the vita) and KH: Dream Drop Distance on Thursday.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I bought Pokemon Conquest yesterday since the release date over here was yesterday and it's great so far, slightly confusing though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2013
    The Spanish version of Pokemon Black, i got it for the Masuda method.

Years
    Fallout New Vegas. Again. My original copy stopped working. I also have to buy a new copy of Skyrim. Freaking Bethesda, man...

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Ummmmm, F1 2011 which was a couple of months ago, but is a great game and thoroughly enjoying it, one of the best games i've ever played. Planning to buy Black/White 2 when it comes out in October, and the new F1 2012 next month, as well as BF3, FIFA 13, GTA IV and a few others.

Years
    Finally picked up my P4 Arena and Kingdom Hearts 3D today.

Edit because otherwise it'd be a double post: ...and TODAY I picked up the Ratchet and Clank Collection because of awesome and the God of War Saga because I could and because I've never played any of the games before (my PS2 absolutely refuses to play GoW 1 and 2 for some reason).

Last edited:
    Back