• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Multiplayer Game You Played?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • What was the most recent game you played either split-screen, wirelessly or over the interwebbz? Was it a game of Battlefield. A round of League of Legends? A bout of Pokémon? What did you play last with friends or randoms?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 FULL BURST, played with my younger sister, I do love those costume DLC's especially the swimsuit ones :p

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    Awesomenauts with a group of random people. I love that game quite a lot, especially with the recent release of Starstorm.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Battlefield 3.

Granted I was just messing about in a jet, but at the time, I didn't play my PS3 in a long time.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I mainly play multiplayer games, since I really like the feeling of knowing you aren't alone in the world, and thus I mostly only play games whenever I have the ability to play with a friend. That often means Minecraft, Awesomenauts, Terraria and such online, and games with co-op or competitive multiplayer whenever I'm with a friend. As for the most recent though, it was probably GTA V with one of my friends yesterday. The game's started to get a bit boring over time, and right now I'm mainly just waiting for heists to be implemented :p

Sortiariux

Pokémon Wizard
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Ugh fine you got me. I know I said I wouldn't do it but...I just had to. I did a solo queue run at League of Legends. 5 Times in a row. (cry)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Just finished playing Battlefield 3.

Got my M16A3 to the way I wanted it and started playing my Engineer Class (SCAR)

My typical gun setups include a Holo Sight and a Grip or under-barrel M203

Back