• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2017
    Well, it's been quite a long time since I've logged in here, no? Anyways, I hope some of you know who I am under my current name and site. I'm immewnity, and I run PidgiNet (home of PidgiWiki, the video game media repository). I'm also a Junior Admin at Petalburg Woods (due to our partnership), as well as Front Page News Editor for Outside Sources at The PokéGym (what a title!). I'll be creating a separate account under my current name, but I figured I'd post with this first due to the sheer age of this account (of which is named after my first site, Pokémon Regions).

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello immewnity, welcome back to PC. Altho you've joined for a while now but technically, you're still new! Allow me to assist you. A warm welcome to PC from me, MidnightShine or otherwise known as Mid ^^.

( ^ _^) - PC's a big place for sure, but things go like Petalburg Woods! You can VM people, post & most importantly, make friends. In a blink of an eye, you'll make plenty of friends. If I'm not mistaken, you've already met someone from Petalburg Woods!

Well, don't hesitate to VM me anytime if you wanna chat, I promise I won't bite most of the time. Have fun around PC! - (^_ ^ )

~Mid~

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
    Years
    Welcome back! I've never heard of Pidgey wiki, but I really like the name of the website. I may check it out. Pidgey wiki, I like it.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    Hi there, welcome to PC!

I like your new avatar you have, did you make it yourself or did you get it from Google Images, lolz. All jokes aside, hopefully this time around, you stay instead of leaving for three years, haha.

Have fun here~ :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    MATT. HAY. IT'S TONY STEWART FROM PWN. :D

Welcome back! It's a great honor to have you back here on PC! It's a great place to be and I know you'll enjoy it here. Like the others said, stick around! You don't wanna leave us for another three years or so. xD

See ya around, and I'm just a VM away. <3

Pinta77

Welcome back! I'm in the same boat, my account is very old although I just recently became active.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
    Hiya there, immewnity! Welcome back in PC. A big welcome to ya, I hope you enjoy our community, which is very nice and open-minded. You can call me Galoria, or Oksy :3

I never head about PidgiWiki, it sounds good! I will take a look thehehe.

Anyway, if you want chat or something else, feel free to contact me. I would be glad to speak with ya ^-^
    If you want help or anything about the forums, contact Cirno. She's a nice moderator.

Enjoy your stay here, and I hope you will make many friends!

Kisses~

:7:

Back