• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Late to the Party

Zero_Thunder

Sinnoh Lore Keeper
Years
Hello!! sooo I dont beleive I ever did make this intro due to just being lurker i guess It been over like 7 years so I guess I should make a Introduction. Hello Name Zero though I do go by another name like Blue and i love pokemon. Its nice to meet you all and I like to interact more with this community.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Hello there Zero, and officially welcome to the PC!

You've been lurking for 7 years? That's impressive! What have you been doing this whole time lol? :p Well it's nice to see more people being active around the community regardless!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game?

Years
Hello!! sooo I dont beleive I ever did make this intro due to just being lurker i guess It been over like 7 years so I guess I should make a Introduction. Hello Name Zero though I do go by another name like Blue and i love pokemon. Its nice to meet you all and I like to interact more with this community.
Hello Zero, and welcome (belated ^^) to the forums!
It is great to see people sticking with PokéCommunity for years! What are your favourite Pokémon ?
It is nice to meet you too!

Zero_Thunder

Sinnoh Lore Keeper
Years
Hello there Zero, and officially welcome to the PC!

You've been lurking for 7 years? That's impressive! What have you been doing this whole time lol? :p Well it's nice to see more people being active around the community regardless!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon game?
hhmmm that a tough decision though I got to go with pokemon Platinum as my favorite.
Hello Zero, and welcome (belated ^^) to the forums!
It is great to see people sticking with PokéCommunity for years! What are your favourite Pokémon ?
It is nice to meet you too!
My favoite pokemon well it have to be Phanby have found one during my time on my first game in pearl I believe and fell in love with him. I also love Spheal
Hello!

What got you into Pokemon? =3
Well im not really sure how it started but I know that when i was ten my mom brought me a used cartridge of pokemon pearl so i started over and begin playing it and I feel in LOVE with pokemon from that day.

Back