• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latios is a giant turd. Anyone want him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
Years
  • Does anyone want a Latios? I just don't want him anymore and I wanna trade him in for a Pokemon I care about more. So if anyone wants him, go ahead. He's a high level. Level 40 at least (Haven't checked) and his movelist have been untouched since my trainer first met him down at Latias' resting place. I think I might of left one changed though. He still has his Mega evolution stone and as for his IVs... You know I can't really tell.

I called him a "turd" because one of his moves doesn't work unless you're in a team battle, else he will fully heal our opponent, so he's basically giving them a lot of avantages. And besides, I found him kinda useless even considering my Emolga who kicked lots of butt and has a better chance of not fainting than Latios even though her moveset plan was for contests. Latios as a Pokemon is great, but here... Meh. Probably just suck at improving non-electric types. I replaced Heal Pulse (That one that didn't work for single battles) with a pretty good move though. Something Victini can learn but I don't remember it's name, sorry.

Here's a list of Pokemon I will accept (If it's hacked, please make it seem legit. I don't want any level 100 max IV shiny Meloettas in my team):

Sylveon

Leafeon

Meloetta (Big thanks!

Victini

Riolu (but not Lucario.)

Spike Ear Pichu (Do they even still exist anymore?)

Gardevoir (with a mega stone)

A contest approved Pachirisu

Oshawott

Female Pichu (GODLY TRAINED WITH GOOD IVS TYVM IF IT WAS POORLY IV'D NO THANKS. YOU CAN HAVE IT BACK)

Latias (!!!)

Friend code: 0920-3765-042

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back