• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Latios Or Latias?

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
Im Having A Bit Of Trouble Here In Emerald,I Finished The E4,Now Im Deciding To Conquer The Battle Frontier,Which Is Better Latios Or Latias?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Statwise, Latios.

But really its your choice.

That's not really a valid point, since they both have the same base stats just jumbled about.

Anyways, it depends on what your team needs. Latios is a more aggressive poke, while latias makes a better supporter. Check out smogon for set ideas.

Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2009
If you want a Speedy Sweeper choose Latios (Base Stats SPATK=130 SPDEF=110 SPD=110 Something)

But If you want a Tank Sweeper choose Latias (Base Stats SPATK=110 SPDEF=130 SPD=110 Something)

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2009
Latias is a great Special Wall, taking hits well from both sides of the spectrum.

Latios is mostly a sweeper, and a damn good one at that. I prefer Latios to be honest.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
I chose Latios cuz it has a better movepool then latias and its a pwnage sp. sweeper

Not a valid point. Both of them have awesome movepools for the job they are intended to perform.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I've always picked Latias since its closer to my name (althought they are both close to my name and remove the as/os it will be Lati) and she doesn't get knocked out so easily like Latios

:t354:TG

Back