• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Hi.Uhhh...to be honest i'm mainly interested in the freebies, however, i'd love:
Shiny Ranger Manaphy

CMT for anything you might want.(multiple things, as i have nothing of consequence if you're not a dragon-fan)

And if it's not enough for your Shiny Manaphy, is anything i have enough for a normal Manaphy?

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2015
i'd like an Electivire, if theres any left (lol i'm too lazy to look through the whole list) i can offer moltres or lv. 50-ish makuhita?

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Aggron
Adamant
253/330/455/131/154/109
Evs 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe (I believe this was the ev spread)

What moves dopes this one know?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Sorry for the late replies, been prepping for exams this week >_> not fun....

...not a clue, anyway to find out that isnt too much of a hastle?

Not hassle at all, just use this ;) http://serebii.net/games/iv-calcdp.shtml

Hi.Uhhh...to be honest i'm mainly interested in the freebies, however, i'd love:
Shiny Ranger Manaphy

CMT for anything you might want.(multiple things, as i have nothing of consequence if you're not a dragon-fan)

And if it's not enough for your Shiny Manaphy, is anything i have enough for a normal Manaphy?

Yes for the freebies :P as for Manaphy, you breed me a modest Bagon with Hydro Pump and we got a deal.^^

sorry Can't do Sunday at 8pm.
what about 1200 or something?

I have a half day Tuesday, what works good for ya?^^

Hic, Still want to have your free arceus but I don't really know time we can trade........T_T

Hm you posted that message 6:32 EST, so come on about 3 hours from the time you posted that and I think I could come on.^_^

wait i change my mind it turns out my nz jirachi is a fake. so i would like 1 from u plz

Sure no problem, I'll try to be on more tomorrow since I have half the day off.

i'd like an Electivire, if theres any left (lol i'm too lazy to look through the whole list) i can offer moltres or lv. 50-ish makuhita?

I can just give you a Electrive for free since its quite something common I would have. :P

Aggron
Adamant
253/330/455/131/154/109
Evs 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe (I believe this was the ev spread)

Sure. Double Edge/ Dragon Rush/ EQ/ Iron Tail

gregory_turner420

Trainer/Breeder
Years
im interested in your jolly garchomp, impish skarmory, adamant scizor, and modest heatran. i dont have much but i can offer manaphy, lugia, mew, shiny celebi, shiny aggron, shiny slowbro, or an egg moved dusknoir evd with pain split

Years
hi guys ! i know i'm newbie, that website looks really interesting and friendly !
im here since i'm looking for a Shiny vulpix ( or a nintales)! i'm looking for a real one tho !

please have a look on my shinies : umbreon , absol, alakazam, dragonite, articuno, blastoise, bulbasaur, celebi, flygon, gyarados, entei, espeon, latios, latias, ho-oh, lugia, milotic, pikachu, moltres, suicune, raikou, zapdos, thyphlosoin, tyranitar, charizard, venusaur

all my pokemon are shiny and 100% real ! thats why im expecting the same for the vulpix! thnx :)))

i have all the legendary pokemon as well !

i'm looking for that vulpix/nintales shiny sooo bad !

im sorry for my english, i'm french ! thank you all !

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2010
hey, I really like your giveaway. I like the pikachu coloured pichu the most. Can i trade with you for the coloured pichu for free?

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 21, 2010
1 AM EST? Lol, I'm asleep at the point.
Can you do it at some other time?

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2010
Sorry missed that post, I can't trade today anyway, what about friday, anytime really but no later than 9pm

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Ok, I seriously need to set up a trade time with you. Do you think you can PM me so we can set one up? As well, my time zone is mountain standard, in case you need it. Also, if you don't remember, I was wanting the Shokotan Pichu and NZ Jirachi. I'll give you some Pokemon from my Heart Gold for all the trouble.

Well I'm on now if you want too trade?

im interested in your jolly garchomp, impish skarmory, adamant scizor, and modest heatran. i dont have much but i can offer manaphy, lugia, mew, shiny celebi, shiny aggron, shiny slowbro, or an egg moved dusknoir evd with pain split

Can I get the nature and lvl of your shinies please?^^

hm my shiny ev'd feraligatr for your shiny ev'd charizard?
also are you still doing those free arceus's?

Yes on the Arceus. As for Feraligator, can I get the IVs please?^^

hi guys ! i know i'm newbie, that website looks really interesting and friendly !
im here since i'm looking for a Shiny vulpix ( or a nintales)! i'm looking for a real one tho !

please have a look on my shinies : umbreon , absol, alakazam, dragonite, articuno, blastoise, bulbasaur, celebi, flygon, gyarados, entei, espeon, latios, latias, ho-oh, lugia, milotic, pikachu, moltres, suicune, raikou, zapdos, thyphlosoin, tyranitar, charizard, venusaur

all my pokemon are shiny and 100% real ! thats why im expecting the same for the vulpix! thnx ))

i have all the legendary pokemon as well !

i'm looking for that vulpix/nintales shiny sooo bad !

im sorry for my english, i'm french ! thank you all !

Hm could I get the natures on your shinies? =]

hey, I really like your giveaway. I like the pikachu coloured pichu the most. Can i trade with you for the coloured pichu for free?

Sure!

1 AM EST? Lol, I'm asleep at the point.
Can you do it at some other time?

Hm? well what about 11 PM EST?

Are those free Arceus's still available? I would really like one =P PM me to set up a trade
Ok sure!^^

Sure is! And for the other pokemon I could also offer the English Pikachu Clorored pichu that I will be getting Saturday...

Ok I'm defiently interested in the Mew then! and the Pichu when you get it.

Sorry missed that post, I can't trade today anyway, what about friday, anytime really but no later than 9pm

Friday isn't the best, um what about Thursday, but if Friday, whats the latest you can stay up too?

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Cool Maybe ill be able to beat the battle tower now! Do you think we could trade the Mew for the Kingdra Now?

I suppose we can.^^

Whats your FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back