• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2010
    I PM'ed you my MSN. Anyway I'm back but I can't trade til next week. Typical eh!? So this weekend wouldn't be too bad.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    i need a shiny pichu event if u can trade me one just message me and tell me ur friend code 4 pokemon platinum thx.

i need a shiny pichu from the event can any1 trade me 1 if so just message my account and give me ur friend code thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey we were all newbies to trading once :P um just try to catch me online when I'm on. Or you could use my MSN which would make things far easier.

Sorry for not understanding but your MSN is your instant message or email? and what time are you usually available for trade? Note: Im from the West Coast, so what time would be best? Thanx

Years
    Sorry for not understanding but your MSN is your instant message or email? and what time are you usually available for trade? Note: Im from the West Coast, so what time would be best? Thanx

Since he doesn't log on till later I figure I could help him out and answer some of your questions. Yes, MSN is an instant messenger and from what I've seen he doesn't usually log on till like 12-1 am (EST) on weekdays so like 9-10pm your time? He prolly logs on more on the weekend I'm not really too sure.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    If you are still offering the free Arceus and pikachu colored pichu I am interested. For the Arceus I am interested in the Modest Nature.

Can you PM me and we can exchange FC's and trade this weekend?

Last edited:
    Years
    Since he doesn't log on till later I figure I could help him out and answer some of your questions. Yes, MSN is an instant messenger and from what I've seen he doesn't usually log on till like 12-1 am (EST) on weekdays so like 9-10pm your time? He prolly logs on more on the weekend I'm not really too sure.

thanx! Ill check back later then.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Hmm... I got all my shinies from trade so I don't know their IVs.
    Here's Tyranitar stats . I got it from the owner's thread
    #248, Shiny Tyranitar
    Level 100, Male
    Adamant, Capable of Taking Hits
    Sand Stream
    360HP/403Atk/256Def/203SpAtk/206SpDef/203Spd
    Ev's: 252HP/252Atk/6Def
    Moveset: Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Crunch, Stone Edge

Shiny Riolu's EV's are all 0 =X

Hm I think I have that Tyranitar, um can I get the stats of your other shinies for I can run them through?^^

No.... I'll check 1 unfortanity (I only have 1) Then, i would want the kingdra.

I could just clone it for you dude. ;)

I've alrdy gotten the Pichu and Arceus elsewhere, thank you anyways Latios! =) Very generous of you to offer them for free

Well your welcome anyway. :P

Shiny Nidoking 30/31/31/28/31/31
    Naughty
    303/311/190/203/167/269
    Evs 6 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe

Shiny Aggron 31/31/31/0/31/30
    Adamant
    344/350/397/112/156/136
    Evs 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 6 Spe

Shiny Hitmochan 30/31/27/9/19/31
    Adamant
    241/339/190/75/244/251

Shiny Heracross 30/31/31/31/21/31
    Adamant
    301/383/186/104/216/269

I like these EV'd. A LOT. I'm willing to offer two UT shinies each all of them. Or you can pick some shiny EV'd from my thread here:
    https://neoseeker.com/forums/42830/t1469965-shop-xios-shiny-outlet-v2-460-shinies/

Please get back to me, I'm very interested. ;]

Now come on dude, 2 shinies for 4 evd shinies? :S um I think that link ain't working.^^;

could i have one of the jirachis please?

Of course! =]

Hello, I have a timid Mewtwo from LG, IVs are 27/0/4/31/4/19, not sure if youre interested in those IVs though

Not too much too be honest. =/ was there something you were interested in?

I PM'ed you my MSN. Anyway I'm back but I can't trade til next week. Typical eh!? So this weekend wouldn't be too bad.

.... well at least we'll have each other's MSN this time. -,-

i need a shiny pichu event if u can trade me one just message me and tell me ur friend code 4 pokemon platinum thx.

i need a shiny pichu from the event can any1 trade me 1 if so just message my account and give me ur friend code thanks

Try to keep the trade talk in the thread please. ;) and yes for the Pichu request.

Opps just noticed your post, thanks for answering the dude above.

If you are still offering the free Arceus and pikachu colored pichu I am interested. For the Arceus I am interested in the Modest Nature.

Can you PM me and we can exchange FC's and trade this weekend?

Can we please keep the trade in the thread and not the PM? >_> VM is ok though. Also yes for your request! :D

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Here are my Shinies Pokemon Status:

SHiny Riolu Atk 6,Def 5,SA 4,SD 6,Spd 6,HP 12 , Lv1 Adamant
    Shiny Misdreavus Atk17,Def17,SA 22 , SD 26 , Spd 22 Lv 10 Gentle

This two for your Shiny Infernape Jolly and also the giveaway event Pichu ?

Last edited:

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Can I get one of the free Arceus' and if possible a Flame Plate? Ooo and can I get one of those Pichu's from the giveaway?

Last edited:

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
    I will help you build a team! You have amazing pokemon, so I do not understand why it would be hard for you to build a team.... if you are missing a couple of pokemon, I will give you pokemon out of my own trading thread. Saturdays and Sundays are the best time... and you can meet me in the pokecommunity chat. ;) And you will not be using a Blissey unless you have no other way to a special wall.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    Could I get a TRU Arceus, please?
    (Let me know if you'd like any "regular" pokemon as I clearly don't have the amount of shinies/legendaries as everyone else).

Last edited:

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Sounds fine to me, when can we trade? I notice that you are around only at about 1:00 my time, I can try to trae tonight or tomorrow night at that time if you want.

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Hey first of all sorry for the PM, I missed it when I read the rules the first time :(

Having reread them, I thought I'd repost here (where it should have been originally)

Basically I was wondering if you still have any of the free event pokemon (Arceus, Jirachi & Pichu), I would appreciate any you could give me.

Thanks in advance

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Sorry for the late replies, couldn't find the time over the last 3 days.

Here are my Shinies Pokemon Status:

SHiny Riolu Atk 6,Def 5,SA 4,SD 6,Spd 6,HP 12 , Lv1 Adamant
    Shiny Misdreavus Atk17,Def17,SA 22 , SD 26 , Spd 22 Lv 10 Gentle

This two for your Shiny Infernape Jolly and also the giveaway event Pichu ?

OK you got yourself a deal!^_^

Can I get one of the free Arceus' and if possible a Flame Plate? Ooo and can I get one of those Pichu's from the giveaway?

Yes for all of them, but the flame plate... hm not sure if I even have any of them left.^^;

Can I have the njz jarachi as part of the giveaway?

Sure!^^

Well, I put my shop in ny signature now. ALSO, you didn't get what I was saying. I meant two for each. So I am willing to trade 8 UT shinies for your 4 Shiny EV'd. :3

Oh! there so many I'm interested in! :D um do you have the IVs of any?

hi i would like a new event jirachi plz

OK sure. =]

heyy there =]

im interested in you're

shinny Riolu

whats its nature and moveset?

Don't have my DS with me, but if I remember correctly, its adamant and Timid. I think they both have blaze kick and crunch I think.

I will help you build a team! You have amazing pokemon, so I do not understand why it would be hard for you to build a team.... if you are missing a couple of pokemon, I will give you pokemon out of my own trading thread. Saturdays and Sundays are the best time... and you can meet me in the pokecommunity chat. And you will not be using a Blissey unless you have no other way to a special wall.

Not they I have trouble building it, I just have trouble deploying it correctly^^;

Hi was wondering when u would be available to trade for the free Arcaeus, Pikachu Colored Pichu, and Jirachi? Thanx!

Hm well what time zone are you, or you can use my MSN if you like.^^

Could I get a TRU Arceus, please?
    (Let me know if you'd like any "regular" pokemon as I clearly don't have the amount of shinies/legendaries as everyone else).

Nah you don't need to give anything in return. :P

Sounds fine to me, when can we trade? I notice that you are around only at about 1:00 my time, I can try to trae tonight or tomorrow night at that time if you want.

Well its the weekend so it should be easier hopefully. Or you can use my MSN.

I'll be on as often as I can. In return, I'll give you something from my imported HeartGold. Oh, btw, I'm writing this message at 11:32 in the evening, so I may not be online. Drop me a PM if you catch me online so we can complete the trade.

Hm well you could use my MSN if you like, um try to catch me on around the weekend.

need a movie 08 regigigas?

I might, you interested in something?^^

Hey first of all sorry for the PM, I missed it when I read the rules the first time

Having reread them, I thought I'd repost here (where it should have been originally)

Basically I was wondering if you still have any of the free event pokemon (Arceus, Jirachi & Pichu), I would appreciate any you could give me.

Thanks in advance

no big deal just try to read the rules dude. :P but I answered your question in the PM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back