• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LAVASURF [ESSENTIALS V18]

LAVASURF​
POKEMON ESSENTIALS V18
UvNKHKL.gif

Features:
  • LavaSurf code all-in-one.
  • No need to edit any script.
  • Complete drag and drop.
  • LavaSurf over Lava.
  • Encounter and Battle Pokemons in Lava Environment.

Usage:
  • Read the Instructions, and accordingly, configure the Options, in the Script.
  • All files and script available in the Attachment.
  • Place the script above Main and below Compiler.
  • Put the Graphics files in their proper folders.
  • Define the LavaSurf Move in the "moves.txt" PBS file as following:-
    Code:
    XXX,LAVASURF,Lava Surf,075,95,FIRE,Special,100,15,0,AllNearOthers,0,bef,"It swamps the area around the user with a giant wave of molten rock. It can also be used for crossing lava."
    Don't forget to edit the XXX to the next entry.
  • Define the LavaSurf Metadata in the "metadata.txt" PBS file as following:-
    Code:
    PlayerA = POKEMONTRAINER_Red,trchar000,boy_bike,boy_surf,boy_run,boy_surf,boy_fish_offset,boy_fish_offset,boy_surf
    PlayerB = POKEMONTRAINER_Leaf,trchar001,girl_bike,girl_surf,girl_run,girl_surf,girl_fish_offset,girl_fish_offset,girl_surf
    Addition of boy_surf and girl_surf after every Player Metadata. This is the sprite of Player to be shown while LavaSurfing.
  • Define the Lava Encounters in the "encounters.txt" PBS file like:-
    Code:
    Lava
        CHARMANDER,5,8
        CHARMELEON,6,11
        CHARMANDER,7,14
        CHARMELEON,15,19
        CHARIZARD,23,30
    Ignore this if not using LavaSurf Encounters.

Script:
Spoiler:

Credits:
  • Bhagya Jyoti
  • mej71
  • UlithiumDragon

Attachments

• LavaSurf.zip
    10.4 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Sir William

Chemist
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Well nice script Mr.Bhagya Jyoti so i just want to give a feedback . Yes , I have a question can we add lava in battle effect like sandstorm and hailstorm ?

Well nice script Mr.Bhagya Jyoti so i just want to give a feedback . Yes , I have a question can we add lava in battle effect like sandstorm and hailstorm ?

Welcome to PokeCommunity William!

Thanks for your feedback. Since, sandstorm and hailstorm are concerned with map's weather, plus hailstorm is a storm of hail/ice, it would be kinda off-looking. Sandstorm for a wave of sand, can look kinda good, but still, I thought of not altering/introducing new weather animations.

Still you can do it for yourself.
    Before the end of def pbPrepareBattle(battle) of the LavaSurf Script, add the following code:-
    Code:
    if $PokemonGlobal.lavasurfing
        battle.defaultWeather = PBWeather::Sandstorm
      end

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Spoiler:

Excellent Script. i have been waiting this for while. Question - In future do you will also make lava waterfall? I you do hats off to you. Btw good script

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
  • This works and its a great and easy to understand script, was trying to come up with something like this but looks like i am not very good at ruby...

Sir William

Chemist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Welcome to PokeCommunity William!

Thanks for your feedback. Since, sandstorm and hailstorm are concerned with map's weather, plus hailstorm is a storm of hail/ice, it would be kinda off-looking. Sandstorm for a wave of sand, can look kinda good, but still, I thought of not altering/introducing new weather animations.

Still you can do it for yourself.
    Before the end of def pbPrepareBattle(battle) of the LavaSurf Script, add the following code:-
    Code:
    if $PokemonGlobal.lavasurfing
        battle.defaultWeather = PBWeather::Sandstorm
      end
    Thanks nice script .

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Spoiler:

how to add it to my default outside tileset

how to add it to my default outside tileset

Have you kept the lavaSurf autotile in the Graphics/Autotiles folder.
    Now, in the Tilesets Database, click on your outdoor tileset, and fill any bland of the Autotile Graphic with the autotile.
    Now, in the debug mode, goto Information Edittors>>Edit Terrain Tag>>Press C while on that autotile>>Input 20 or whatever Terrain Tag you are using.
    Save it and exit editor. Exit RPG maker. Reopen it, and you are good to go.

YashPokeFan123

#PokeFan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2023
    Have you kept the lavaSurf autotile in the Graphics/Autotiles folder.
    Now, in the Tilesets Database, click on your outdoor tileset, and fill any bland of the Autotile Graphic with the autotile.
    Now, in the debug mode, goto Information Edittors>>Edit Terrain Tag>>Press C while on that autotile>>Input 20 or whatever Terrain Tag you are using.
    Save it and exit editor. Exit RPG maker. Reopen it, and you are good to go.

https://media.giphy.com/media/r9NBGf814i2a80cEoW/giphy.gif

plz help

Back