• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lavender Town Cover

AlexiaRose

♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫
Years
  • I wanna make a Lavender Town cover. A lyrical Lavender Town cover. I already wrote the lyrics. Well, I'll be fine tuning them soon. The only thing standing in my way is the instrumentals. I decided not to use the 8-bit game version like I thought of doing 2 years ago, so now I need people who can play instruments to help me out make the instrumentals. I honestly dunno what genre I want to do for it, just saying now. Perhaps someone can help me with that, too? Using the 8-bit version, the instrumentals turned out to be like 5 minutes long.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Maybe you could start off with putting the lyrics on top of existing, digital covers you can find on youtube? Giving them credit or asking them for permission (on youtube) to use their instrumentals, of course. If someone hears your lyrics and think they are good, they might be more inclined to help you make instrumentals especially for the lyrics. Or, that's just an idea :3

Back