• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Layout Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    God... you just want to make it impossible for me to win don't you GG?

Your layout could use some work Ambolaz. ^^; The colors are too.... together.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    They all look great. Especially PSB's and GG's. If it's okay, can I make a banner instead of a layout and someone else could make a layout to go with my banner if they wanted to. Or I could make a quick layout with some tables. I don't want a prize though, I just feel like making a banner. =P

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    Well you can re-nounce your entry. I'm working on mine right now (If it comes out good I might use it for my own, dunno.)

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Well i hope this contest doesn'r end this week, because i started working on mine.

Scizor V

Years
    Yeah, same hre but does any one know where I can find some New pokemon (good quality perhaps) Images?

I can't seem to find non anywhere? this is whats keeping me from finishing >_<;

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
    Pokemon.com's PokeDex is what I use. Choose the Pokemon, Print Screen, and last but not least, use image programs to delete the "outer" parts.

Scizor V

Years
    Ermm yeah but those there are all splattered all over the place no one place to find 'em all (any)

I tried google but no luck. Other pokemon sites, worst. X_x.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
    My Layout is done!!
    https://hosted.ryux.net/saul/top.PNG
    I havnt coded it yet. It Took hours just to make this pic and now I must code it -.-;;
    I sure hope I win, by the way Steve have you met my friend Lincoln? *takes 5 dollar bill out of pocket*, LOL just kiding =D

Once it's been coded I will post the URL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back