• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Layout Giveaway Version 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Thats right, The layout give away is back again. I made this one awhile ago, but I will customise it for yoursite! PPN won last time but failed to claim his layout (too bad :() But reply here for your chance to win a unique layout!

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • sure I usually make my own it would be nice to take a break for a while :P

littleroot.vzz.net

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    cool i should enter too, i never win a layout, maybe this is my chance, my site is pokenitro.uni.cc

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Master Blaze said:
    www.munchlax.intellecthost.com

im adding DR's site which is apart of mine, he really deserves one he has worked his butt off to remake his sight from scratch :)
    well he has one of my sprites what I MADE from scratch of Gonbe on one of his buttons... I didnt see a credit and he never asked, so no thanks to that site...

But I will hold the drawing soon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back