• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

layout request

Years
  • hey, i neeed a good layout. could someone make me a killer one for tns? ill willingly put a link to your site on my mine!

i would like the photoshop file if possible. tns's current layout is getting kinda moldy... :\

Last edited:

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    you can get one from my site.

Years
  • um... i really dont care much for those... nooffense ive looked through them...

edit- i see there are more this time! nice!

Years
  • hey saul... do you think you could make me one? well... im looking for something GRRREATE! think you are up to a challange?

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • I was gonna ask U later XD back on topic: K I'll start It might be done by tommorow (put ur button up later)

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Hey I know it's not my layout but for the umbreon and mewtwo add more of a white border so it looks like its meant to be there. Also in the CSS add

body {
    background-repeat: repeat-y;
    background-poistion: top left;

that should be right.. That way your nav bars don't repeat on higher resolutions. I love the layout.

Back