• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Le gasp! A sig gallery!

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
  • ^__^ Hi all. I figured I could show off display some sigs I have made. Criticism is welcome. Enjoy!

Giratina2-1.png

IchigoScaffold2J-1.png

w00tborder.png

Jemownsome.png

That's all for now...if you want more, just say the word!

PureGoober

Minecrafter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2014
    ^__^ Hi all. I figured I could show off display some sigs I have made. Criticism is welcome. Enjoy!

Giratina2-1.png

IchigoScaffold2J-1.png

w00tborder.png

Jemownsome.png

That's all for now...if you want more, just say the word!

I'm doing as you said!

"the word!"

Lmao, i wanna see some more pokemon ones. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    Hmm, I like the last one alot, nice affect, although if the focal was sharpened then it would be better.

PokemonSkySD

Credit to Dots for the Avatar
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    love the font on the latest piece, it works well, but the yellow adds too much contrast. A purple, might look better. but still nice.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Your latest one is Fantastic. I also like the Girantina one too and a nice variation of colours. Nice graphics.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    The Jem one. I suggest you sharpening the focal and lower the opacity or bluring all and erasing over render then lowering opacity but still its a nice sig I like the the style you used.

Back