• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Leaf and/or Red?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I wish there could really be some way to put Leaf in, but Red definitely needs to keep his spot in Mt. Silver.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I'm hoping to see Leaf & Red in battle. As I said, Leaf could make Kanto's White Rock more important than Sinnoh's, which has importance for a Nintendo Event, by being battled there. Red has to stay in Mt. Silver, if only for nostalgia.

It'd be great to see Red and/or Leaf appear in contests after you beat them. Maybe other characters will appear in the audience, like Jasmine did in R/S/E.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hey, actually it would be cool to have Leaf appear in a contest if anything, that is an idea I never thought about...Nice one.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'm hoping to see Leaf & Red in battle. As I said, Leaf could make Kanto's White Rock more important than Sinnoh's, which has importance for a Nintendo Event, by being battled there. Red has to stay in Mt. Silver, if only for nostalgia.

It'd be great to see Red and/or Leaf appear in contests after you beat them. Maybe other characters will appear in the audience, like Jasmine did in R/S/E.

To see them in contests would be a great idea. Though I really wouldn't want to see Red as a coordinator. Maybe he could be the Elite Champion while Leaf shows up in contests.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    To see them in contests would be a great idea. Though I really wouldn't want to see Red as a coordinator. Maybe he could be the Elite Champion while Leaf shows up in contests.
    Leaf as a coordinator makes sense. And Daisy would make an appearance as one (since she is one). Bring this on. Let Red stay where he is.

Years
    Well, as these are remakes, it's doubtable that Red would wear his pre-FRLG clothes, as, well, it just wouldn't make sense.
    I would like to battle Red, and now that a female protagonist exists for Kanto, seeing Leaf somewhere would be cool. As somebody said before, perhaps at the White Rock (i'm looking forward to where this'll be)? The point is, though, as long as Red and Blue are in these remakes, i don't really mind about Green/Leaf.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'd content enough if Red is in, but the idea that Leaf would make a cool Coordinator shot is thrilling.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It wouldn't make sense if Red was left out of the game. I don't know about Leaf but it wouldn't be as much fun if Red was left out. Maybe he could be a Battle Tower leader and Leaf could be a judge of contests. Or Leaf could just be a contestant in the Master Rank.

Back