• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leafevoir Deck

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    1-2-4 Leafeon LvX (Majestic Dawn, Rising Rivals)
    2-2 Masquerain (Supreme Victors)
    2-2 Weezing (Rising Rivals)
    1-2-2 Gardevoir (Platinum)
    1-1 Shaymin LvX (Platinum)
    2 Turtwig GL (Rising Rivals)

8 Purple Energy
    8 Green Energy

3 Lucian's Assignment
    1 Quick Ball
    2 Pokedex HANDY910is
    2 Miasma Valley
    4 Bebe's Search
    2 Aaron's Collection
    3 Underground Expedition
    4 Potion

The deck is build around Leafeon LvX. He heals for 20 with every energy you attach, and the lvX does 30 damage + 10 for EVERY energy attached to him and the opponents pokemon. Aarons expedition so I can retreat Leafeon and get the energy back, Lucian's assignment so I can build a Gardevoir on the bench and transfer the enegery to her when Leafeon's dieing (she does 20+ 10 for every energy).

Let me know what you think, and gimme some tips. (yes I need more leafeon lvx (and Gardevoir) but it's so rare :( )

Darokkian Magmortar

Pokemon TCG Lover <3
    Years
    Leafeon dont heal 20 with evry energy you attach. Leafeon does 30 damage + 10 for every energy attach to all your pokemon, not your opponent pokemons.
    You dont need Turtwigs or weezings. Add 1 leafeon and 2 espeons.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Yeh he does, Leafeon's pokebody is

Energy Refresh

As long as Leafeon is your Active Pokémon, whenever you attach an Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon, remove 2 damage counters from that Pokémon.

and Leafeon X's abillity....I misread that one, I thought it was like Gardevoir's

Energy Burst
    Does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each Energy attached to Gardevoir and the Defending Pokémon.

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    =P Gardevoir in Leafeon? Sloooooowslowslow... And Leafeon is slow enough. T_T

Remove everything that aren't the Leafeon and Shaymin lines. (BTW, use the RR Eevee and the Growth Shaymin -or Skymin- and which Shaymin Lv.X is it? You need to clarify.) Add in 2-1 Uxie line, a 1-1 Claydol or Bronzong SF line, a RR Leafeon, an Azelf, a 1-1 Shaymin line (So you have either 2 Landmin Lv.X or one of each Lv.X), and 3 Unown G. That's 19 Pokemon.

Trainers should look liek this

Trainers: 25
    4 Roseanne's Research
    4 Bebe's Search
    2 Broken Time-Space
    1 Luxury Ball
    2 Premier Ball
    4 Level Max
    4 PokeDrawer+
    1 Warp Point
    3 Night Maintenance

Basic LeafMin Trainer line. Try working with it and figure out other stuff. Energy should be 12 Grass, and 4 in any combonation of Upper Energy and Call Energy.

~L_X_F

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    The problem is I don't have any of those, I started playing since Platinum-RR. And the leafeons are from RR.

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Well, if you have any local leagues, you can try getting some of those cards from there. You can find one at the Go-Pokemon official website. Even if you do end up not playing LeafMin, many of those cards are always useful to have.

~L_X_F

Shadow Chant

Top 4 at Worlds 2009
    Years
    You should ditch the 2 Psychic and 2 Grass energy for 4 Call. Take out the potion and add in Roseanne's Research or maybe even a Level Max or Premier Ball.

Replace the Masquerain line for a 2-2 line of Claydol.

SC

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    You should ditch the 2 Psychic and 2 Grass energy for 4 Call. Take out the potion and add in Roseanne's Research or maybe even a Level Max or Premier Ball.

Replace the Masquerain line for a 2-2 line of Claydol.

SC

For the body
    Cosmic Power
    Once during your turn (before your attack), you may choose up to 2 cards from your hand and put them on the bottom of your deck in any order. If you do, draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand. This power can't be used if Claydol is affected by a Special Condition.
    Right?

Guess ill have to start looking for old boosters in creepy game shops.

Back