• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    there are so mnay things that can stop a karthus ultimate:

Spell shields
    Banshees Veils
    Zhonya's Hourglass
    and Soraka.

You would think people would get all those things when they play against me, but they really do not. I guess people are lazy in normal.

Years
    You would think people would get all those things when they play against me, but they really do not. I guess people are lazy in normal.

People gotta learn to build situationally, Karthus late game is pretty much inevitable, so people have literally NO reason to not build mr at least. You can't just rely on your allies to build a single Locket of the Iron Solari, it's never enough. I've been an adc against a fed karthus many times and even just getting 2 defensive items like Banshees and GA can just cut karthus' damage in half just from magic resist alone

Years
    Pretty much just buying Zhonya or GA screws Karthus over, because it wastes his ult, and 1 of those item is viable on every champion.

Years
    To be honest, both items are viable on any champion, I build a zhonyas on Varus sometimes, as an immobile adc, having such an item can buy you valuable time, in that 2 seconds your whole team can come and kill/cc your would-be assailant.

Zhonyas is good against burst champions, and GA is good against reset champions (Katarina, khazix, tristana etc etc) because you don't actually die, they cannot so easily get out from behind enemy lines without the reset.

Years
    I actually buy Zhonya on Tristana, it gives a decent amount of burst with ult and E so you can actually kill somebody who jumped on you trying to kill you.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
    I don't think Zhonyas would have any use on Riven, other than the active. It gives AP, but none of her abilities scale off AP. She's full AD. Would GA be a better choice on her?

Years
    I don't think Zhonyas would have any use on Riven, other than the active. It gives AP, but none of her abilities scale off AP. She's full AD. Would GA be a better choice on her?

You can play AP Riven with Lich Bane then build Zhonya.

Just like AP Draven and AP Zed.

Years
    it is if you're me and misclick a lot.

It's also worth remembering that Vayne has the lowest range of any ranged champion, alongside Draven

Urgot cries in a corner somewhere.

Also range doesn't really matter with 1 second dashes as long as you can AA lol

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
    ADC's have a weird play-style that doesn't really resonate with a lot of people. It relies on being 100% passive, and only getting aggressive when you know you won't die. Personally, I can't do it.

Years
    The only ADC i can really play is Twitch, and that's probably because i'm an assassin type player, and i feel like the reward for passing the lanning phase with him is really great.

Talon

Years
    Yeah, I'm more of an aggressive player. Actually gets me killed a lot, but I can't stand sitting back and doing nothing.

There are always people who don't understand jungling. They're like "H3Lp mE RENGaR!" and I most of the time say "No. You don't need it. You're pushing your lane just fine. I'm not going to take time out of my farming to help someone who doesn't need it. When I gank a lane, it sets me back so that you can get ahead. I'm not going to set myself back for you, when you don't even need the help."

Years
    I saw a doom bot game won because Aatrox kept backdoring top and the bots were all mid and never went back to defend.

Talon

Years
    I haven't even beat the first level of them yet, and I've been trying all day O.o

I know this is what the Doom Bots say when you start a game with them.

Last edited:
    Years
    And thats how I deal with people trying to dive on me as vayne, Build an hourglass :D
    Spoiler:

Back