• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Learn or Forget (2nd edition)

Days
  • Forget. Not much use, apart from some help in catching.....

But I want finish off all the money earned in the game, rather than ending the game with loads of money 💰. Hence I spend them in buying Ultra Balls and catch the Pokémon once their health is below 50% or status or direct throw at start.

Aurora Veil ?

Years
  • Normally it's a forget, but I'm actually bringing this to Blueberry Academy on my Froslass for once, who also knows Snowstorm.

Fire Blast ?

Days
  • Nice move which is Learn mostly because people do use it a lot, though I prefer HP stealing move, because former's one-trick pony is busted by Knock Off!

Mortal Spin ?

, but I'm actually bringing this to Blueberry Academy on my Froslass for once, who also knows Snowstorm.
    Why not use it on Ninetales-A who has Snow Warning ability for consistently setting up defense with Aurora Veil ?

Years
  • Forget, seems kinda like a Poison type nuzzle of sorts. I don't really use poison all that much as a status condition, if at all.

Fire Fang ?

Why not use it on Ninetales-A who has Snow Warning ability for consistently setting up defense with Aurora Veil ?

I do prefer automatic weather set up. However, I've already had an Alolan Ninetales on my teams before. The Ice types team I'm using in Scarlet are all Pokemon I never got to use before. Never used Weavile or Froslass due to how late their evo items usually are in the games. Didn't use Baxcalibur in Violet because I found Cetoddle/Cetitan first. Already had a full team in SwSh by the time I found Snom/Frosmoth... same for Alolan Sandshrew/Sandslash in their games.
    The exception being Mamoswine, which I have had on my teams before, but it's been quite a while and I just wanted to use it =P

Back