• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

least fav pokemon

Years
    Smeagal It is justugly i know it is great with sketch cause it can be the worlds best pokemon but no matter how good it is i cannot get over how ugly it is and sorry girl above me but i aslo think pichu is the worst pre evolution to date

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
    Years
    I dislike Regice because the design just annoys me. I also dislike Feebas because it took me so long to catch on my Ruby version and also just happened to be the only Pokemon, aside from Milotic, that I needed for my Pokedex. Also, I now hate Raikou because it took me two weeks of chasing to catch it.

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    ...Spiritomb

It's just so hideous! I know it's a strong Pokémon... but seriously, what is he!? Some kind of floating face on a coaster? It's not without reason that a particular line from Most Excellent Game: Psychonauts appears in my mind whenever I see Spiritomb, or he is mentioned

"So... tacky! Can't look... directly at it!" *destroys* "And, the world is a better place."

Other contendors would be Magnezone, Magmortar, Meditite, Cacturne, Deoxys, Regigigas and et.c

thatrabidfangirl

*sweatdrops*
    Years
    Magneton. I HATE THAT THING SO MUCH!!
    Spiritomb is also stupid. What is it? Reminds me of one of those portals on RuneScape that I can't go into because I'm to cheapo to pay for a full account.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    A tie between Luvdisc and Dunsparce.
    Luvdisc is just a simple heart, while Dunsparce is a slug or something.
    Both I find to be unoriginal and bland compared to several other pokemons.

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
    That new legendary that looks like a giant goat with gold disks coming out of it arseus i think its called. It just dont look like a pokemon should it looks like a digimon, nothing against digimon i just think pokemon should have a certain look to them so you can identifiy it as a pokemon. I have this same beef with the reggies.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    *frowns and thinks* Ummm... *flips through Pokedex*

Male Jynxes and female Machokes and Machamps.

They're wrong, I tell you!

And if there are two Pokemon I despise no matter the gender:

Infernape and Blaziken. *runs and hides*

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    I don't like Female Mr. Mimes.
    In the new gen. IMO, they should make more gender differences, since it makes no sense to have a female Mr. Mime.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I hate Pikachu. It's too plushy to be of any use.
    I hate Magikarp. It's absolutely useless, and it's evolution should've been a Dragon type. *sulks*

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    hmm...

I hate dratini right up to the moment when it reaches level 55

Also cleffa and igglybuff or whatever theyre called - pointless

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Pikachu.

WHY DOES ASH FAIL TO MAKE IT EVOLVE?

I hate pikachu and always have.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Thank you! pikachu sucks!

Pikachu's great! My first game was Pokemon Yellow and I used Pikachu to get past pretty much everyone. Did you know that a Pikachu from Pokemon Yellow has double the special attack? I traded it to evolve it into Raichu though... I take that back, Pikachu sucks, Raichu's cooler.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    I don't like Female Mr. Mimes.
    In the new gen. IMO, they should make more gender differences, since it makes no sense to have a female Mr. Mime.

Seconded. It's absolutely ridiculous to have a female Mr Mime. I ended up renaming mine to "MS MIME" just so that it didn't look completely idiotic.

I also can't stand Slugma. It just looks stupid, no particular reason other than that.

Back