• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

least fav pokemon

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
    Years
    Bibarel ; Even more creepy then Bidoof.. Though the fact it can be a good HM slave makes up for a little.
    Gloom ; I have this hate for drool/spit.. this is self explanatory. The fact it's based off a tropical flower that smells like rotting meat makes it even worse, if that is possible.
    Probopass ; Uhm.. what the hell was Satoshi on when he made this beast?
    Purugly ; It's name suits it.
    Grimer , Muk ; I was playing PBR once and when Muk attacked me the announcer is like 'What a beautiful attack!' I had to say 'Wtf is beautiful at all about that moving sludge?'
    Qwilfish ; This thing requests to join my team more than any other in PMD2.. I just.. do not like it, one bit.
    Whismur, Loudred, Exploud ; Yeahh.. they are speaker-esque. Desperate for ideas, much?
    Wailmer, Wailord ; A round whale, and then a HUGE one that can breed with something as little as Skitty. I pity that poor kitten..
    Snover, Abomasnow ; Just straight up lame imo.
    Gastrodon ; First time I heard it's in-game call I almost hit the ceiling.. it sounds like a 90s horror film.
    Carnivine ; Freaky as hell.
    Hippopotas ; Got the weird pupil thing just like Bibarel.
    Magnezone ; Now the space between this things eyes really defies ALL laws of nature.
    Mamoswine ; We're pass the ice age point in time, kthx.
    Tangrowth ; Okay.. we have one Tangela on another's shoulders. Fabulous.
    Lickilicky ; I mentally lol'd so hard when I saw this thing. It's name had to be some sort of joke the guys at the Pokemon studio made for the lolz.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Bibarel ; Even more creepy then Bidoof.. Though the fact it can be a good HM slave makes up for a little.
    Gloom ; I have this hate for drool/spit.. this is self explanatory. The fact it's based off a tropical flower that smells like rotting meat makes it even worse, if that is possible.
    Probopass ; Uhm.. what the hell was Satoshi on when he made this beast?
    Purugly ; It's name suits it.
    Grimer , Muk ; I was playing PBR once and when Muk attacked me the announcer is like 'What a beautiful attack!' I had to say 'Wtf is beautiful at all about that moving sludge?'
    Qwilfish ; This thing requests to join my team more than any other in PMD2.. I just.. do not like it, one bit.
    Whismur, Loudred, Exploud ; Yeahh.. they are speaker-esque. Desperate for ideas, much?
    Wailmer, Wailord ; A round whale, and then a HUGE one that can breed with something as little as Skitty. I pity that poor kitten..
    Snover, Abomasnow ; Just straight up lame imo.
    Gastrodon ; First time I heard it's in-game call I almost hit the ceiling.. it sounds like a 90s horror film.
    Carnivine ; Freaky as hell.
    Hippopotas ; Got the weird pupil thing just like Bibarel.
    Magnezone ; Now the space between this things eyes really defies ALL laws of nature.
    Mamoswine ; We're pass the ice age point in time, kthx.
    Tangrowth ; Okay.. we have one Tangela on another's shoulders. Fabulous.
    Lickilicky ; I mentally lol'd so hard when I saw this thing. It's name had to be some sort of joke the guys at the Pokemon studio made for the lolz.

I agree with most of these except gloom

hayvan999

Psychic power!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    magikarp and tentacool. both are very annoying and plus who would want a maagikarp they are uselss..just go catch a gyarados

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    The one that springs straight to mind is Probopass, seeing as it's so ugly. However, Zubat vex me very much too. Gastrodon, I guess, is also one I dislike.
    My least favourite is Probopass, yeah. ^_^
    xX

Back