• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Characters in the Anime?

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    The characters i pretty much hate are...
    Ash - he can't win most of his matches right and he always relies on some deus ex machina bullcrap to win. Only thing i can forgive him for is not evolving some of his pokemon since when i took another look, he didn't use them that often, and he doesn't even mind if his pokemon evolves.

most characters that knocked ash out of the league (Tobias placing first and Richie placing second in my list)

most of the unnecessary rivals that appeared during the shinoh contests. (mainly Kenny, Ursula, and Jesse's "alter egos")

Solidad - She crushed May as if May was using a party of magikarps. Not to mention some of her flawlessness pisses me off.

Paul - Really never liked him and i never will. He's a soulless trainer who only wants strong pokemon and he's never punished in any way for his actions. (gee that sounds like another character i know, only that character learned his lesson) Him losing the league isn't enough, he needs to be punished some more.

Pre BW Team Rocket - They don't do nothing except capture pikachu and/or the pokemon of the day for 100+ episodes and then all of a sudden Jessie wants to do contests. The last part is probably what made them even worse. Heck, earlier episodes, they actually acted like villains, then after the indigo league, they became more silly and more annoying. Also i don't get how ash and co are always fooled by their paper thin disguises.(cause adding a mustache and shades on a talking meowth is GUARANTEED to not be team rocket's meowth) They're an example of a really old gag that's gotten stale. Thank god they changed their ways in the new series.

Brock - Probably because (if i must) his personality is backwards compared to his other counterparts after the episode he's introduced in (if that counts), he's a really old gag that's not even funny anymore. the ones with croagunk is not funny at all. I sometimes wonder how he even survives a freaken poison attack (heck i started disliking croagunks cause of that). And most important, he's extremely useless, other than babysitting Ash and his female companion and being the voice of reason even though some of his information turns up wrong. I don't even remember him battling more than Ash or his female companion so why is he even there?? He should've stayed gone after AG. Good thing he is in the new series.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    My least favourite character in Anime is Max. If was just an annoying person who didn't add anything to the show and he didn't have any Pokemon. I also got annoyed at Meowth but only in the D/P season because "ya dig" and all the constant rhyming got annoying.

TehPsychicTypeMaster

"I See Greatness In You..."
    Years
    The most annoying/least favorite character has to be Team Rocket. Since the FIRST SEASON they have been going after Ash and Pikachu and failing every single time. Their motto gets annoying after a while and "We're blasting off again..." is so overused. Their nothing more then a nuisance.

Back