• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Characters in the Anime?

Asrodrig

#1 Meowth fan
    Years
    Whether they're Pokemon or people, let's hear who you guys just can't stand when watching the anime. Here's my top five least favs:

5: Jesse and James. Honestly? It's just a Pikachu, guys. And nobody says 'twerp' anymore.
    4: Charizard. Oh Charmander, why did you have to evolve? Maybe because your Mickey Mouse voice was like a cheese grater on my brain. But then you evolved into Puff the Slacker Dragon, until you finally started being cool, and then Ash dumped you with some random chick. At least you made it into the 3rd movie!
    3: Victrybel. Oh look, it's biting James' head. Again.
    2: Brock. Sees a girl. Acts like an idiot. Misty pulls him away by the ear. Rinse and repeat every time an episode is a few minutes too short before production. I still don't know why he didn't stay gone after the Orange Island arc.
    1: Jigglypuff. I don't know why, but every time I see that thing, it fills me with indescribable rage. I'd have a new pair of Jigglypuff-skin slippers by now if I was Ash.

Anyways, let's hear who you dislike! :D

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Shouldn't this be over in the Anime forum?
    I mean it's hardly a trivia.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Spoiler:

Have a nice day.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Jessie and James I guess. I was annoyed that every second episode they showed up and used half the episode.
    But for all luck in the world, they have gotten cooler in the Isshu region.
    They are escaping instead of blasting off.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Jessie and James I guess. I was annoyed that every second episode they showed up and used half the episode.
    But for all luck in the world, they have gotten cooler in the Isshu region.
    They are escaping instead of blasting off.
    Yeah, I agree with this. It would particularly annoy me when they'd use a substancial amount of time from an episode just to discuss a plan that which we can already predict is going to fail.

However, in the Isshu reigon like you mentioned, I think they're taking things much more serious and bring the bar up higher this season which is exciting! :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Shouldn't this be over in the Anime forum?
    I mean it's hardly a trivia.

Yes it should be. Which is why instead of posting that it should, you should have reported it. We have a report button for a reason. :3

Now, off to Pokemon Anime it goes.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    lol why? We only have seen them for 8 episodes.

They really irritated me...their design mainly...and Dent is just..weird...He's the worst of all Brock's replacements. I miss Brock terribly.

The thing I have against Iris is her design, her outfit/hair. And the fact that she's the new girl...instead of someone amazing like Dawn, or Touko (the female player in Black and White)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'd have to say pre-Isshu Jessie and James. I hated it when they came up with those rhymes each time they'd come up with a scheme to steal others' Pokemon.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    LOL Some one dislikes Iris and Dento and we've only seen 9 or 8 episodes of them, well if I can like them after that short amount of time guess people can do the same. Any who so far my least favorite anime characters have been Misty and Kenny, these characters annoy me to no end. Misty no offense to her fans, would yell a lot at Ash and make me angry. Kenny, jealous of Ash really?? Of course he has a reason to be jealous of Ash, he's the best but most people take it better and don't act like a jerk. Gary annoyed me some times along with Brock but they aren't my least favoirtes.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Insert Blasphemy Here

This statement makes my every being cry >__>

Clearly, my least favorite character is not any of the new ones...

Buut, when I was younger I hated Drew and Misty with a passion because they conflicted with my shipping views. Now I honestly can't seem to care. I don't really hate anyone one... well maybe Harley, I've always got the pure creeps from him >__>

OOH and let's not forget Kenny. He is my least favorite. Not because he conflicts Pearlshipping but because he simply is that miserable~

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I don't really like the designs of Iris and Dento. They simply... bug me. Green hair is weird.

Dawn was also a bit irritating, I always tried to ignore her throughout Sinnoh. >_>

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Im not really sure I hate any of the characters... Maybe um, Dento - His eyes are creepy.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Ash's voice is awful and I don't care for his character design, either. Hence why I rarely watch the anime (and when I do it's always on mute). And hence why I rarely post in this section.

*runs off*

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    That guy from the first series, urm what's his name? He's still there now, urm... Ketchup? Rash? Oh wait, it's Ash Ketchum T_____T

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    Kenny and Barry were kind of annoying. Least favorite would probably be Morrison if he counts.

Back