• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Movie?

Years
    • =)
    • Seen Apr 5, 2006
    Least Favorite Movie?

Erm, I was just wondering what your least favorite movie was. =| For me, It'd have to be Super Size Me. The guy in the movie was eating McDonald's for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for a whole month. Was kind of gross for me to see.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2006
    I think it's the mists of avalon.It was so boring and watching the whole movie took 4 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim

Years
    Pinkhana said:
    Least Favorite Movie?

Erm, I was just wondering what your least favorite movie was. =| For me, It'd have to be Super Size Me. The guy in the movie was eating McDonald's for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for a whole month. Was kind of gross for me to see.

I want to seeeeee that. McDonald's grosses me out. I refuse to eat there. Actually fast food in general disgusts me, but I still wanna see it. As long as it didnt show like, grease spewing out of burgers, I think I'd be fine.

I can't decide on just one least favorite movie, but The Village was godawful. It stands out as being horrible. That's not good.

The Destroyer

Sonic rox my sox!!
    Years
    Aw god! I never wanna c Super Size Me. It sounds NASTY!! Anyway the worst movie i ever saw was... um.......-.-;......zzzzz-- OH YEA! The Dark Crystal. God, it was like Jim Henston puppets and it was B.O.R.I.N.G!!

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I hate Open Water ! It's just so stupid and if it was a true story, how do they know what happened if they didn't even find the bodies ? And plus it was boring.

Years
    Saw 2 is so bad. not bad as in "it was too gorey for me". bad as in "this is really boring".

xScene

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'd say Ultraviolet, but it was almost so bad it was funny. I'll say Catwoman.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I wasn't very fond of Ella Enchanted. It bored the wits out of me; the transitions were rapidly placed; and while its exterior was all charming and dreamlike, the contents were unsatisfactory. My mother didn't get the plotline at all, and I felt guilty for dragging her into the movie theater just to watch that. .-.; I'll stick with the book.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Scene said:
    Saw 2 is so bad. not bad as in "it was too gorey for me". bad as in "this is really boring".

xScene

Saw 2 was a fantastic movie! Much like the first movie.

"Oh yes...There will be blood".

I loathed the Shrek movies.

Years
    Pincushion said:

Saw 2 was a fantastic movie! Much like the first movie.

"Oh yes...There will be blood".

I loathed the Shrek movies.

I agree the first movie was really good. But after watching that and then seeing Saw 2 things were kinda predictable.

xScene

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    My least favourite movie (that I've seen all the way through) Would probably be sky captain & the world of tommorow. It didn't have any lasting value IMO. It didn't have a very strong story & it was slightly absurd.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~I have to agree on the fact that the Open water was boring, time wasting and I didn't really find anything worth seeing in it.

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Open Water was a crime against all that is morally correct. x_____X That movie totally blew. It looked like someone filmed it with a video camera, not the mention the acting sucked. We spent what, five minutes watching the guy try to kill a fly in their bedroom? o__O

~Kelsey

LedZeppelin

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    When I watch a movie, I watch it cause I know it doesnt suck a$s. So I dont really see any bad movies. But there was this one time when I wanted to see this one movie, but the bastards sent me to the wrong room, so I ended up seeing "Freddie Vs. Jason" I hated it. (I was too lazy to get up and leave XD) Almost every "scary" movie that comes out nowadays are just pieces of crap. But the ones that are based on true events such as that "Emily Rose" one and "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". Stuff like "Seed Of Chucky" and "Final Destination" (I kinda liked the 1st one though) just plain suck and are so stupid, they're funny.

Baki Koji

<- Cooler than you
    Years
    Probably Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys. It had a terrible plot that didn't make any **** sense. Not to mention its animation looked horrible >_>

Back