• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Pokemon Special Character

Years
  • hmm...out of all the characters my least favorite would hav to be crystal, cuz she's not rely interesting and everyone else is cooler than her...my favorite is probably diamond cuz me and him are both ;azy and we eat wherever we go!

skyterra

In Olivine city
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    Silver.

To melodramatic, and a jackass to Gold, who risked his life to help him.

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    This reminds me of Naruto. It's a common stereotype nowdays, you see.

But that may be the way of doing his thing , if he is a shy boy. Boys aren't that good on communitation (thus they need to be kind of competitive and agressive) but , I think Silver likes Gold in his own way. He just doesn't show it as much as Crystal does . Or they would call him emo(tionally affective, what doesn't go for a boy).

And if he replied to Gold"you surfer-dude!"(cometomybeachpls) he'd say "I'm a skater, tiny-weenie-minnie." so he wouldn't have anything to defend himself. It's the tipycal "letmealone" behavior, just like Green without that much arrogance and maturity to actually like Red and watch over him(brotherly) ,but still, you see as boys , they still have relationship problems(no greenxred.not what you think.) (read the latest translated chapter of FRLG, they fight , Blue goes over to reunite them. Oh so classic from girls that actually are better with the way of thinking in adolescence ( proofed by science they mature earlier in all the ways,except the body. this may represent what's important for each gender in our social stereotyping.) and more open to words , but still ...

Anyway , I think it's his way of doing the things. But I don't want to disrespect your opion,keep that in mind . Just try to clarify with my view . But if I were you , I would stay far away from the Silverlovers around here. No, really. I like Silver too, but his shorts aren't as short as Gold's...hahah-nosebleed. Oh well,

Your so trying onily to help not to disturb anyone's opinion or trying to be sexist (which I hate), just trying to explain it by my view of the things -it's always nice to see different opinions,isn't it ? - ,

Miss Berlitz. < 3 (gold's shorts are even shorter than that. hell yeah. s2)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I guess I kind of like them all... but I like Silver the least.

Silver.

To melodramatic, and a jackass to Gold, who risked his life to help him.

well i never did like silver

*gasp* don't let splatty hear you say that! (worried)

Well. That's uplifting.

Oh, and all the Silver being a buttface to Gold, most people took that as PreciousMetalShipping hints.

I think Silver likes Gold in his own way.

My point.

But, you win some, you lose some.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Cause leaving Gold to die to houndour and ariados is LOVE, amirite?

Yes.

Eh, your opinion, of course. Not gonna mess with it. I love all the diversity everyone has. :D

I don't like Misty. Point blank.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • well i dont like lance too he thinks he's so superior because he has that power and carr from the three beast i cant stand him

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    ...Crystal. She's just so plain in my view, no offense to anyone.

I mean, the Chikorita thing is a bonus, but aside from that(and the Arcanine, Cubone, Parasect, and Natu), I don't like her... Could be her personaility, and possibly the fact that she's so serious.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008

I don't like Bidoof.

There, I think I've avoided pissing anyone off.

LuckyShipper8816

Mewtwo and Red fangirl
    Years
  • Hi, all!! I'm new here. Then again, I think SilverSmeargleSplatter and Mileyangel know me. Hi!!!!

My least favourite character is Yellow. I don't like goody-goody people much, and I never liked Pikachus. Don't get me wrong. I don't mean to hurt anyone.

I dislike Misty too. She's quite... annoying, since I am a LuckyShipper after all. *slaps forehead* OF COURSE!!! No wonder my least favourite character is Yellow!!! How could I be so stupid as to never realise that? *headdesk*

I don't like Green. He's mildly annoying. AND HE PUTS HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS!!!! GRRR!!! Forgive me, please. I don't like people putting their hands in their pockets. It annoys me to no end.

I'm one of the few people who don't mind Emerald. Mainly because I never knew Wally, but I find Emerald too humourous to dislike. XD

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • You know, after hearing about how many people hate crystal becuz she's so boring, i just realized how boring she was, and how i had to make myself read the volume about her. I guess its safe to say that she's my least favorite only becuz i like everyone anyway

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • LuckyShipper!!! Also supporting: ContestShipping, IkariShipping, FeelingShipping, SliverCrystallineShipping, AmberShipping, CommonerShipping and ViridianShipping.

1. Only if it's RGB Red and Blue...
    2. Yes!
    3. FTW!
    4. Cute.
    5. I have to go away now...
    6. I love you.
    7. Yeeeeeah!!
    8. I love you some morrrrre. (Platonically, of course)

You know, after hearing about how many people hate crystal becuz she's so boring, i just realized how boring she was, and how i had to make myself read the volume about her. I guess its safe to say that she's my least favorite only becuz i like everyone anyway

-rofl- That's great. Someone sees the boringness that is....Crystal.

shiraume

Plum Princess
    Years
  • Oh yes, the reporter from R/S. I think her name was Maryann? I never really liked how she keeps butting in everyone's business.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • What's up, LuckyShipper8816?

@shiraume: You're right. That reporter chick needs to mind her own business for once in her life.

What I've noticed is that when you can tolerate a character but start hearing complaints about them, you begin to find flaws in that character and you start to dislike them. That's happened, like, three times to me.

Heatrantrial

Shymin Lover
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2009
    I think that Fantina and Crusher wake look like they need to be in a circus. I just can't stand them. When I first saw Wake I couldn't tell the differance between his head and his mask. Fantina has a head that looks like a satalite dish and a dress that looks like she is asking to be robbed.
    There personalities don't seem to bad. Still poor Sinnoh getting stuck with those two clowns.

Last edited:

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
  • Well, I don't have much against any of the characters but there are a few I hate:

First is the Fan Club President. Dont know what it is about him, I just cannot stand him. Whenever I get to a chapter with him I feel like screaming.

Then there is Pryce/Mask of Ice, as well as two of the Masked Children. (They were called Charmaine and Keane, right? Not sure if I can remember.)

Plus that old lady and the one Magma guy, because they are creepy. Though I can stand them at least.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • There's something about Crystal that gets me.
    I mean, she's a nice character, with all those superhiperultramega techniques of capturing and all.
    But, i don't know.. Maybe she's too goody-goody.
    She must have done something wrong. It's not possible. She fights the evil, has a inapt ability, has nice clothes, strong and beautiful pokémon, has completed the pokedex, is a buddy of everybody, and took control over Suicune.
    She must have kicked her neighbour cat's butt or something.
    Yeah, I don't like those perfect characters.. it's kinda unreal (lol, in pokémon manga)
    But I'm certainly fond of the mischievous ones. They're independent and smart and all.

Back