• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Known Pokemon?

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Def Quilfish... Still waiting on its evolved form of it puffed up...High Def and High Atk oh yeah

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Dunsparce. All the other pokémon mentioned here I've known about, but I actually had to look up Dunsparce on google to try to remember what it was...

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Furret. Never heard anyone mentioning it. O_o Have you guys noticed that nearly none of the first generation Pokemon are 'unknown'?

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    I would think Spoink.
    When I first saw it I thought, "WTF is that?!"

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
  • This thread seems a little redundant to me, how can we state the most least known pokemon. By doing it, it means that WE know it, meaning it is not unknown.

Anyway, pokemon that are really weak so undesirable, but still hard to get are very unkown. These include combee, clamperl, qwilfish (even though it is not weak), and pineco

Years
  • I love these threads, because they make no sense. If people are commenting on the most forgotten Pokemon, obviously they are not forgotten if people can remember them as forgotten XD

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
  • Nincada, Shedinja and the other one XD

I always forgot these ones XD
    i can recognize them when i see them but never there names

(and politoed is awesome to anyone who said he was always forgotten)

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
  • The least-known/lesser-known/etc. would have to be either dunsparce or quilfish. I have NEVER seen those in battle on Wi-Fi. Only time I saw one in action in 3-D (not mine) was in Pokemon Colosseum. Other than that, me and my bro are the only ones who use em, as far as I can see. My bro even developed a small strategy with the dunsparce. I have yet to make one for quilfish.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    We actually do not need to memorize them all, We just all need to familirize. :3

In my opinion. I guess I always forgot the name of Huntail and Luvdisc. They're name is kinda unique. Don't you think?

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • Personally, I remember every pokemon up to date excluding Gen V but these I tend to keep at the back of my mind when choosing teams

Relecanth
    Wailmer(Now)
    Smeargle
    Dunsparce
    Igglbuff
    Cleffa
    Happiny(literally forgot its name before hard thinking xD)
    Burmy
    Farfetch'D
    Sentret
    Zigzagoon
    Zangoose(Only remembered because of the name metioned above)
    Swablu(Encounters in the area with Zangoose in Sapphire?)
    The Hitmon Family because of their rarities
    Sloking
    Politoed
    Bellossom(even though its close to on par with Vileplume
    Ninetails(Nowadays I only remember it by Naruto)
    Torkoal
    and,as it pains me to say it, Mew.It isnt even in the RBY or FRLG regular pokedex,tholugh it is apart of the first 151 pokemon.It is the only pokemon to NOT be in a pokedex of a region so it can easily be forgotten if someone is trying to complete the regional pokedex before going for the Nat'l Pokedex.

Back